Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Marushin M1/M2 carbine Mags and Bolt ( Part 7).

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Two Marushin M1/M2 carbine mags, both gas tight. Bought seven when I bought the gun and don't need that many looking for 25 posted n paypal'd each.

Bolt (Part No7) this part breaks on the Marushin guns, this one is off mine which is Spartan import green gas version which I bought in 2008, I've recently upgraded mine with a steel bolt hearing of this part breaking and upon takeing it off there are no stress fractures or cracks on it and held up pretty well. There are some differences between the Spartan import and Marushin guns, for instance my gun doesn't have the LD2 double hop but just one hop bucking in the chamber, so I presume it's build with better metal then on normal Marushins. Looking for 20 posted n paypal'd.

Pictures will be up soon. Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the delay in putting up pic's, I had to dig out the box for the gun for somebody intrested in the bolt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bolt Sold. Mags still here. Part ex/Swaps wise I am after G&P or CA Metal midcaps for AK47 or TM 1911 Mags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users