Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

witch aeg?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ash87

Ash87

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: P90 (Just A Cheap Plastic One)
hi i just wanted to ask for a bit of advise...i'v been looking on a varity of differnt website but can-not decide on a gun i do have a cheap P90 with about 10m range :-/ ... on my last game i was useing my friends mp5 tokyo marui (witch i broke) :-( ... i loved the feel of it and everything the only problem i had with it was the range witch was about 20/25m am looking for something with more range without buyin a sniper rifel ... the site i will be playing on has a rule that aeg's are not allowed to be over 320/330 fps and i have a 250 to 300 price range ... can anyone help me out???

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
get a marui somethingorother.
any will have about 290fps tops, with good range accuracy and reliability, just go for what you like

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
G&p m4..... or aybe kwa although I prefer g&p.
If yyou can though try a matui m14- might be too expensive though.
Or a kwa g36.
Basically look at the above guns, especially the g&p, one of the most solid guns you'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users