Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AEGs for sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

bfaster

bfaster

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: Support gun
    SA58
    Bar 10

• Loadouts: Flecktarn
Guys / Girls,

I'm looking to sell my AEG's if anyone is interested. I am willing to part with all I have at a reasonable price of 220. I am though open to selling bits off separately.

In brief I have:

1 x CA SA58, includes red dot sight, 2 x 450 round mags and 1 x 1000 round mag. I also have extra springs, night game silencer / tracer system.
1 x A&K M249 fair condition, but excellent piece of kit.
2 x Bar 10 rifles each has a little mechanism problem, but I'm sure it can be fixed between the two. One is a short barrel and silencer type and the other is practically new and is the long barrel version.

I have quite a few batteries, a good charger, good mark, and there is quite a few other bits that comes along.

Give me a call if interested on 07785576369 or email me at bfaster7@aol.com.

Cheers
bfaster

Stealth

Stealth

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Do you have any pics please and where r u located ??

Cheers

Stealth

wildwilly

wildwilly

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: M4 RIS
    M14 Sopmod (Modded)
    L115A1 Rifle

Have messaged you and attempted to e mail you, no answer on message and your e mail is un regognised so mail bounces back ???

Stealth

Stealth

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Have messaged you and attempted to e mail you, no answer on message and your e mail is un regognised so mail bounces back ???

I text the bloke and got the reply "all sold"

wildwilly

wildwilly

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: M4 RIS
    M14 Sopmod (Modded)
    L115A1 Rifle

nice of him to tell people on here , not.

Stealth

Stealth

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

nice of him to tell people on here , not.

Funny that is what i thought l :rolleyes:

bengaku

bengaku

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: CA M15 Armalite,M4 Carbine,MP5 A4, M16 M56 shotgun Tac Master GBB Glock17 GBB,1911 GBB

• Loadouts: british 95 dpm,Viper Hong Kong Vest in DPM

I text the bloke and got the reply "all sold"

well i email him here on the 2 August and asked him to find out about postage he phoned me and told me he would get back to me with costs and that was the last i heard sent him emails and no reply i think maybe he change his mind about selling them?
You must know yourself first to know your enemy second

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users