Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Echo 1 / CAW M134 MINIGUN

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ammo

Ammo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SOPMOD CQBR, KWA MP7, KWA USP .45, KJW Mk.1, WE 1911A1 SILVER x2, RC-XD.
Looking for an Echo 1 M134 Minigun, does anyone out there have one they are selling? Specifically I'm after the Echo 1 version (but I will consider other makes as well) and it MUST fire at around the 330FPS mark (340FPS max). It must also be in good to excellent condition. I will prefer to make the purchase in person so that I can also look over the M134 first (possibly see it firing too) and just make sure that it won't fall apart after a week (I hope this is understandable given the amount of money involved).

Please PM me here if you have one for sale but for an even faster response please ALSO e-mail me as well so I know I have a message waiting on here (email brutal.desire@googlemail.com).

Thank you.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Looking for an Echo 1 M134 Minigun, does anyone out there have one they are selling? Specifically I'm after the Echo 1 version (but I will consider other makes as well) and it MUST fire at around the 330FPS mark (340FPS max). It must also be in good to excellent condition. I will prefer to make the purchase in person so that I can also look over the M134 first (possibly see it firing too) and just make sure that it won't fall apart after a week (I hope this is understandable given the amount of money involved).

Please PM me here if you have one for sale but for an even faster response please ALSO e-mail me as well so I know I have a message waiting on here (email brutal.desire@googlemail.com).

Thank you.

Don't be silly! You don't want a minigun, they break very quickly and you will spend twice your money on ammo! also thet are very heavy and only good at mounting on APC and such.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users