Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What sniper rifle to get?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Hey guys,

Well ever since I was a wee lad I have loved snipers and sniper rifles. Now I'm playing alot of airsoft I want to try my hand at it ;)

So my question is this, What sniper rifle do I get? I've been looking at Marui VSR-10 G-Spec or Marui L96. Anyone recommend any other type of sniper, about the same price range, cheers ;)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
First off all.... The easyiest way of tring sniping out is to load out one of your guns with low caps or real steel cap mags and a scope, keep it in semi and go and play a couple of games.... if you still find it easy to "rack up the kills" then snipeing would be alright for you

However if your finding it hard to then snipeing simply isnt for you.... Its a cheaper way then handing over 200 odd and finding out you dont liek it?

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Well, I kinda cheated, I used one of my mates sniper rifles for a few games and loved it :) why I want to get one, I wouldn't just jump into the pool with out first testing the water :)

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Guns: KWA M4A1 RIS
    WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

• Loadouts: FG A-TACS (UBACS and Gen III style trousers)
    OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

• Sites: HALO MILL
Finally, someone sensible who want to be a sniper!!! Not some noob who want to be one "cos theur like welll good a' it on COD", god ###### they annoy me! :angry:

Anyway, if you like it and youve tried it, go for it! :D My mate (dave the mod on here) bought a Drag, used it a few times but hasnt been used since, i used it once or twice but didnt like it either, would much rather keep my automaticness (yes that is a word) :lol:

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
not just It isnt for me, the hop up on it is completely buggered, so negating the usefulness of the dragunov somewhat.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

Ohh yeah forgot about that, my bad! <_<

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
tbh, they prob would of liked sniper if they had a sniper rifle that worked :P

Anyways back to the issue at hand which one do i go for?? Now that its cleared up im not a Call of duty kid with to much bloody money! and besided I played black ops for a week and got bored! I started airsoft cuz I have friend In real LIFE that play it so I joined them :P

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

Haha yeah, and good lad! :D

Erm, aparently the Well L96 is good :)

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
ok guys, i picked up my Well L96 today. So far the only thing wrong with it is the bullstop is loss but thats a two second fix! But looks like a very nice gun got a bit more weight behind it compaired to the VSR i was looking at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users