Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L85 A2 with SUSAT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

ollie abbo

ollie abbo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: AEG L85A2 with SUSAT
    M1911A1 side arm
hey guys im only new to this site so bear with me lol
iv been thinking of selliny my SA-80 for a while and iv come to the desision to sell :D
i originally brought the weapon for 300 and im selling it for a total 250 with SUSAT sight and sling including two medium cap Mags.
its in good condition with a FPS ranging from 300 to 400. it comes with a battery pack as well as a charger.
if your interested please contact me through Spud_ollie_uk@hotmail.co.uk
any interested people who reply, i will try my hardest to bing some photos of the weapon, :lol:

sorry forgot to state
its pick up only, viewing is also possible :)
feel free to comment.

cheers guys

Ryanandetson99

Ryanandetson99

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

hey guys im only new to this site so bear with me lol
iv been thinking of selliny my SA-80 for a while and iv come to the desision to sell :D
i originally brought the weapon for 300 and im selling it for a total 250 with SUSAT sight and sling including two medium cap Mags.
its in good condition with a FPS ranging from 300 to 400. it comes with a battery pack as well as a charger.
if your interested please contact me through Spud_ollie_uk@hotmail.co.uk
any interested people who reply, i will try my hardest to bing some photos of the weapon, :lol:

sorry forgot to state
its pick up only, viewing is also possible :)
feel free to comment.

cheers guys

would you be interested in a swap . mauser l96 ( sprayed black ) with 3-9 times 40 scope with a bipod and 2000 0.3 polished bbs. currently shooting around the 440 455 fps and say 50 pound for the l85 , sa80 ( whatever you want to call it . email me ...
sheepvilla@live.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users