Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Questions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mr Noob

Mr Noob

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: JLS SM6 Sniper

• Loadouts: None
I was wondering what the average fps for the guns was at the skirmishes and If I turned up with my JLS SM6 two tone sniper with 300-370 fps would I be laughed off the site if I brought that or any other two tone.

Ominous Slayer

Ominous Slayer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
If it's up to 370fps, it may not pass the crono.
It is definitely not skirmish worthy, probably has a range of 20m odd and single shot?
Rent a gun!

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
You wouldnt be laughted at.. much.... But you will just end up beein cannon fodder....

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
no offence but that gun is useless, you would be laughed at and that gun is never 370 fps.

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Last time i played at my local site the FPS was 328(?) i think. I had a G-Spec shooting 327.8, and it was pointless using it. If i wasn't being out ranged by non-krono guns, i was putting 1 round their way, they were sending me 10.

I'm going to put my neck on the line here and say that sniping and airsofting, generally, don't mix. Not pure sniping, anyway. "Combat Sniping", as i call it - running around with a powerful, semiautomatic scoped weapon is fine, but sitting at the back waiting for that one perfect shot? Nah. Not in my experience.

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
its 328 fps but depending on the site thay could have a give ways of +10/15 but ive been to sties were there fps give way was 360 fps

hope this help

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
A sniper should ideally be 400FPS that's the limits for most sites for snipers, but you have to obey a minimum engagement range rule. :)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users