Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Classic Army Armalite M15 A4 Carbine AEG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I have a Classic Army Armalite M15 A4 Carbine AEG for sale. I used to use it a while ago but its been Boxed on the shelf so i think it makes sense to sell it. I'll probably regret that but oh well.

It comes with:
1X Hi Cap Mag
1X 9V Battery
1X Green Sling

Pro peak Variable Charger (optional)

The gun is in perfect working order but has the usuall skirmish marks. I had it serviced recently which cost me 30 quid. Its a great gun, metal parts, very powerful with a heavy feel compared to a Marui. I've looked after it, always made sure the battery was discharged, only used high quality BBs and kept the barrel clean with silicon spray. its the original look with no coloured plastic.

If you are interested please send me a message. I'm looking for 190 for the lot or ONO as the gun itself is online for 269 without the extras. I chuck in a bottle of hi quality BBs too. I'll get some pics up too but having trouble - any one know how??

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: l85 two tone springer, CA M15A4

• Loadouts: full dpm uniform, pattern '58 webbing with poncho, light weight assult boots, S10 Avon gas mask.
Is the m15 still for sale?
many thanks Craig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users