Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inokatsu M4 MTW SOPMOD vs Top M4A1 (Shell Ejecting AEG)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
This is purely in dream land, as i do not have the money for either, but i just wondered what you guys would think was better:

http://www.redwolfai...per_Version.htm

Hop-Up: ADJUSTABLE
Weight: 2,630 g
Length: 870.0 mm
Capacity: 50 rds
Power: 390.0 fps
Power Source: Top Gas
Blowback: YES
Shooting Mode: Semi, Full Auto

Price: 608

In short, a very realistic looking firearm with massive blowback and a massive pricetag.

I wonder if it can be down-graded? If it can then maybe one day i would get it....

http://www.redwolfai...jecting_AEG.htm

Hop-Up: ADJUSTABLE
Weight: 2,635 g
Length: 895 mm
Capacity: 30 rds
Power: 280 fps
Power Source: Electric
Battery Size 11/1v LiPo
Shooting Mode: Semi, Full Auto

Price: 394

Pretty normal aeg... except it ejects cases like a real gun, which is just amazing. Roughly 9 uk pound a pack for 30 more cases, which means if you use this gun like a normal AEG, this price sky rockets pretty quickly.

So, i wouldnt say money "isnt an issue", as it should always be taken into consideration, but until they merge these two together, which would you prefer?

Edit: added prices

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I would get the shell elector, it'd be great fun and I'm pretty sure u can use it with out thhe shells like a normal aeg too. heck, im tempted to get one anyway lol

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Inokhatsu any day of the week
we're here to have fun, and I don't beleieve picking up small shells is as fun as going 'dakkadakkadakkadakka' with recoil and such

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
in a dream land you wouldn't need to pick them up :P

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226

in a dream land you wouldn't need to pick them up :P

haha this is true.

The Inokatsu is probably my choice, that recoil and realism is pretty darn cool. The top would be great for making movies though.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
the thing is, I'm always wary about gbb, the only gas primary I would defiantly want at the moment it the g39

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
I havent had any experience with any GBB rifles, so i cant really say. The WE G39 series do look pretty amazing, but the Inokatsu looks pretty well made, and with that price tag i would expect it to be!

The market seems to be slowly moving away from standard AEG's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users