Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gun picture thread

• Please log in to reply
4258 replies to this topic

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Pics of the M700 are here! Hurrah! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's definitely a long term project rifle, but externally I just need to touch up the worn areas a bit with some paint and then spray the bipod black instead of that nasty tan.
Internally... It's a different story. I'll need a VSR hop rubber and barrel, some new rubber seals for the bolt and other such stuff. Then it'll be fine.

Now... Here's the KSC USP.45 that I just bought. Not too impressed with it tbh, but the seller is a nice guy and is helping me out with getting a new slide so I can't really complain.. Makes me feel a bit bad about leaving him bad feedback tbh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not the best condition really, but a new slide will soon fix that. When I finally find one that's in stock!

Sorry for all those pics, just had a little bit of a photo spree here... ;)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Nice! whats wit the tan bipod on a black gun though!?
and yeah tis a shame about the slide as P226's are great.
Looks like youre quite good at phootography too :)

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

OD RAV

Nice! whats wit the tan bipod on a black gun though!?
and yeah tis a shame about the slide as P226's are great.
Looks like youre quite good at phootography too :)

Thanks :D Photography is just a little thing on the side really, I only use it to take pictures of my guns now but I did take it as an AS level subject at the beginning of the year... Then dropped it because it was boring and my teacher hated me <_<
Though I would point out that it's a USP not a P226 ;) My P226 hasn't arrived yet, but that's because I haven't finished paying for it lol.
The Tan problem will be solved soon, might paint it OD. It's either that or black, I haven't quite decided yet.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Jesus, why was I thinkingP226, of course its a USP lol, epic fail
They dont even look similar, what was I thinking!?!

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
It's the slide, it looks similar to the 226 :P
That's what I think anyway. :D

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Nice pics :)

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
What happened to the slide?? That looks quite hard to break.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Thanks Dev :) More on the way, of the new metal USP slide I'll be getting tomorrow

@Cyrax
I honestly have no idea, it's damn tough plastic but somehow the owner before the previous one managed to break it, then fix it so the previous owner didn't notice :blink:

Don't ask me how that works, but that's the story I was told. Anyhow, I'll upload a picture of it fixed tomorrow :D

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Sorry for the double post but I've finally gotten my hands on a nice metal slide and barrel!
Nice guy drove all the way over from Berkshire :D
Anyway, it's been pouring it down where I am (Hertfordshire) so I refuse to take pictures under unnatural light, especially when the others turned out as nice as they did...
Look forward to a nice USP, coming to a post near you! ;)

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
My lovely customised SIG-Sauer P229.
Tempted to replace the grips, but to be honest I'm happy with it as it is, and as the saying goes, 'if it aint broke, don't fix it'.
*The random blue lines are a reflection of my hoody, my camera flash is a tad stronger than normal...

Attached Files

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Lovely nuff said :)

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Tis' very nice ;)

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Thanks guys :D
Took me a long time to get that nice polished look on the slide and the ejection port. I feel it was worth the effort

Also Cerbo, do you think your USP was dropped by the previous owner (creating what can only be described as the most interesting break I've ever seen) or do you think it broke in another way?
*Your photography is very nice by the way
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
he probably had too powerful gas or something..

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Aaaand here I go again! Delivered pics of a KSC USP.45 with a metal slide as promised :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now, my current favourite sidearm... My TM P226. It's got a metal kit, a 200% (or so I think) recoil spring, some real steel Pachmayr grips which make the gun mega mega chunky so I put the stock grips back on, 2 gas tight mags with hi flow valves, and a rocket valve... Not too bad, if I do say so myself :D 100 posted for almost two 226's
Enjoy my slightly weathered P226 ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now the USP and 226 side by side for S&G :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Nice deagle and 1911 :P

but seriously, theyre worn just the right amount, not too much, not too little- awesome

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
I don't have a 1911 anymore... :( I want one again.

But thanks, I think polishing the slide and frame to help with smooth cycling added to the look :D

For me, guns either have to be absolutely perfect or naturally weathered. If you have to artificially weather it, take out all the breakable bits, and chuck the thing onto the floor and kick it a bit :P

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I completely agree, everything that natural always looks better... not just in airsoft :P
I remember hearing a story somewhere, that someone got an AK and dragged it behind his car!

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV

that someone got an AK and dragged it behind his car!

:blink:

I am reading that right, aren't I?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Yeah, they gutted it of the internals and to wheather it they dragged it behind their car.
I was amazed too, just i cant remember where I read it, I cant believe a gun is that solid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users