Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gun picture thread

• Please log in to reply
4258 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
The ACR is the later stage of development of the ACR i think, When magpul gave the designs to Bushmaster and Remington, they changed a few things and changed the name from masada, something like that anyway.
In other news, my VSR arrived :) Sorry about the photos, only had my phone on me and it was a bit dark in the garage.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I assumed you'd already got this absolutely ages ago, I swear it's been in your info section for months.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I've owned it for ages, but not actually had it at my house till today :D

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft

@Nick - FPSRussia's next video is going to be about the ACR, which as far as I'm aware is the same as a Masada, no?

Yea kinda what Marcus said, Magpul sold it to Bushmaster and they changed the name to Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR) and there is the odd little change (most notable using the RIS handguard more then the magpul one) however, it is the same basic rifle and all the origional Mgapul ideas are still in there (i.e abidextrous controls, quick change barrel, massive adaptiveness)
oh and when you hear people call it the Remington ACR basically Bushmaster told its sister company, Remington, to make the military ones now while Bushmaster made the civilian ones. The ACR design is still technically Bushmasters as Remington didn't change anything, however, it is still a Magpul rifle.

EDIT: Marcus, I'm expecting you to re-do the camo with A-TACS

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Haha I might end up doing it in FG, at the moment im still deciding as to what I'm going to do externally if im honest, im not going to Ghillie wrap it or anything, I want to keep the looks of the rifle pretty standardish-might be tempted by a fluted bull barrel though :D

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
R.e. The RS ACR (just for those interested in it) you'll fairly rarely see them on account of the fact that Remington/Bushmaster took the Magpul shell and filled it with shite components. The barrels in particular use a twist ratio in the rifling that is well known for giving w**k range/accuracy and they're not chrome lined as any decent barrel should be, which leads to excessive wear and unusually high corrosion. Combine the poor construction quality with a ridiculously high retail price (purely because of all the hype) and you've got one unattractive firearm.

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft

R.e. The RS ACR (just for those interested in it) you'll fairly rarely see them on account of the fact that Remington/Bushmaster took the Magpul shell and filled it with shite components. The barrels in particular use a twist ratio in the rifling that is well known for giving w**k range/accuracy and they're not chrome lined as any decent barrel should be, which leads to excessive wear and unusually high corrosion. Combine the poor construction quality with a ridiculously high retail price (purely because of all the hype) and you've got one unattractive firearm.

do you know if you can still buy RS Masadas made by Magpul? or get Bushmaster ACRs to magpul specs?

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

Major Wilson

Major Wilson

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui Scar Heavy (Tan)
    Cyma MP5 SD6
    Maruzen Walther P99

• Loadouts: Woodland & Desert

• Sites: Dorking
    Epsom bunkers
    Battle lakes
    The Mall
    Longmoor
    Thunder ranch

Some really nice rifles and snipers on here, cant belive the amount of work some people put into their rifles, really impressive.

Here's my new Tokyo Marui Scar Heavy in Tan, its an Electric blow back rifle, sounds and feels the nuts! If added a 3x magnifier, holo sight, peq15, a magpul vertical foregrip, black magpul ris rail covers. The bipod is on or off dependant on what sight I'm at.

So far i've only upgraded the spring as it was only firing at 270fps, now ive got a m100 spring its firing around the 350fps mark. Looking at replacing the inner barrel in the next few months, apart from that the inernals are pretty good. Love it :)

Attached Files

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
mate im impressed you found one in the uk.

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Major Wilson

Major Wilson

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui Scar Heavy (Tan)
    Cyma MP5 SD6
    Maruzen Walther P99

• Loadouts: Woodland & Desert

• Sites: Dorking
    Epsom bunkers
    Battle lakes
    The Mall
    Longmoor
    Thunder ranch

Well constant phone calls to Firesupport, constantly nagging and putting my name down 100 times on the call back list helped me out. I know they only had 5, apart from that I never saw anyone selling them in the uk! Kinda lucky and persistent.
We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
very lucky,and rich ha ha

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

do you know if you can still buy RS Masadas made by Magpul? or get Bushmaster ACRs to magpul specs?

Apart from a very small number of the first prototypes, Magpul never actually produced the Masada/ACR. Bushy/Rem bought the rights to the design once it was finalised and they're the only ones who ever mass produced it.

Here's my new Tokyo Marui Scar Heavy in Tan,

Top shelf taste you have sir. Money well spent.

I'd wager you'll find yourself dropping one or two of those accessories once you've played a game or two because I did the exact same thing for a while, but a great choice of rifle none-the-less.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

...and they're not chrome lined as any decent barrel should be, which leads to excessive wear and unusually high corrosion. Combine the poor construction quality with a ridiculously high retail price (purely because of all the hype) and you've got one unattractive firearm.

Hang on, wasn't that one of the issues the original M16 had?
So Bushmaster completely ignored the development hell of the M16? Genius :rolleyes:

Also -
I got my second P229 in April - but due to my revision for my exams, I forgot to post this here (I did post it elsewhere).
I found a new way of polishing the metal. New favourite pistol :D
Posted Image

Posted Image
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Where do I start...

Girlfriend saw this pic,
Posted Image
And decide she wanted it,
Posted Image
Which was then joined by this,
Posted Image
The overall result being this,
Posted Image

Anyways back in the 'sane' world, I worked out in my box of bits I had enough to build this,
Posted Image
Current stage of the build.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Not too shabby for a bank holiday weekend :P

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

nicholas-c

nicholas-c

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• Guns: SRC 416
    G17 Gen 4

• Loadouts: CADPAT's, OD Softshell, Tan Plate carrier.

• Sites: Frontier Airsoft
    Zone 13
Don't store my gun at home so can't snap some decent shots. To give you an idea though;

Posted Image

KWA SR10 with silencer, 509mm Barrel, 3-9x Sniper scope and bipod. Bipod is needed as the range is... Good to say the least...

Stupid range, stupid accuracy, stupid players.

Posted Image

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
nickolas i think i know what your on about sound cool
and marksman my brother thinks your sniper rifle is epic did you do your own paint

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
No that was how I got it lol, Its not bad actually but could do with redoing a bit, I'll get round to it eventually :D

Ditch

Ditch

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Sites: F&O Midlands - Asylum/etc
Fancied a pop at a DMr, having a tri-shotgun and a P90 as my usual set up, naturally I had to snap up a stock JLS FN2000 when it appeared, (which has an extended inner barrel). It came with the worlds thinnest pistol silencer and didn't look right, so took the P90 civillians barrel and transferred it onto the FN2000, bipods temp till I get a spring folding one, scope needs mounts but is mildot. Loving the accuracy with the bullup and extended barrel!

Posted Image

It justs needs a new stock pad, but I may make a custom one from material to contain an extra mag pouch. I'm not all too fussed about everything being real steel, so long as it's practical and useful.

BaggyPants

BaggyPants

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image