Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gun picture thread

• Please log in to reply
4258 replies to this topic

BlackDragon

BlackDragon

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

• Guns: Ares Amoeba AM-013
    Dboys M4A1
    ASG CZ 75 P-07 Duty
    AYA No.4 12g and Lincoln Deluxe 20g

• Loadouts: British DPM, may as well use what was issued to me!

Very tasty!!!  :)

Darkmikey22

Darkmikey22

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Been playing about with the GPMG barrel, trying to give it a warn look.
Still think a should take a little bit more off the chamber area.

Any opinions on the barrel would be gratefully received.

25661896851_36da56f3d9_b.jpg
25661889891_62203d7c2a_b.jpg

sp00n

sp00n

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1916 posts

• Guns: 1 or 2

• Loadouts: Fat Guy in MTP
    FAT NINJA!!!

Ares Vz.58 compact with custom battery/dust cover/top rail

CAB3419E-B6D6-48FE-9624-0EBF60E7BFE0_zps

Things i am after :-

TM FA-MAS parts! (hop, flash hider assembly, and trigger guard)

FA-MAS hi caps!

sniper.gifboom-1.gif

"UKARA registration number, which is as close to a licence as a Tesco Club Card.~ Ian_Gere"

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

• Guns: KJW Glock 23, G&G CM18 MOD1

• Loadouts: British Army MTP

• Sites: Strikeforce Badlands

Just got my first Proper gun, a GBB KJW Glock 23, Very Happy with it! Obviously it's not modded or anything, Wouldn't trust myself to do that just yet. I did get a cheap £5 Torch attachment from JustBBGuns, And once I'd replaced the Batteries it came with, I was pleasantly surprised by it's brightness. And it looks pretty nice too. Also good that it fit, after the horror stories I've heard of Fat Glocks XD Not any wobble what so ever.

qRi8oQG.jpg

9NIykWz.jpg

yHVfBi0.jpg

fXnsb2x.jpg

Overall, Looking forward to some awesome games in the future with it!

Was just looking at my post, and Damn my Phone camera is good!

No one can read the Future, but everyone can write it.

XEeqrnY.png

https://www.youtube....IHP0Xtr8xVm-kQw

Aengus

Aengus

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• Guns: We xdm
    TM M&P 9

• Loadouts: All black pistol only ninja

• Sites: Double Tap airsoft

Just got my first Proper gun, a GBB KJW Glock 23, Very Happy with it! Obviously it's not modded or anything, Wouldn't trust myself to do that just yet. I did get a cheap £5 Torch attachment from JustBBGuns, And once I'd replaced the Batteries it came with, I was pleasantly surprised by it's brightness. And it looks pretty nice too. Also good that it fit, after the horror stories I've heard of Fat Glocks XD Not any wobble what so ever.

~snip~

Overall, Looking forward to some awesome games in the future with it!

Are they madbull BBs?

I prefer the dressing up as opposed to naked airsoft  :) 

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Are they madbull BBs?

Bulldog, although there's some KJW's Mixed in that came with the Glock

XEeqrnY.png

Aengus

Aengus

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

TM M&P 9

Bulldog, although there's some KJW's Mixed in that came with the Glock

Throw them away and buy some DECENT BBs especially for your first skirmish as they'll affect your accuracy and may shatter on impact. Devils and blasters can be bought cheaply from pretty much every reliable airsoft retailer.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

All BBs shatter on impact.  ALL OF THEM. 

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

All BBs shatter on impact.  ALL OF THEM. 

Well, Depending on what they hit. But I'll look into getting a different brand next time, That Tubs running low anyway. Thanks for the tip.

XEeqrnY.png

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

the key part of that being that you don't really have all that much choice what you hit... people discount BB brands because they shatter when they hit things, BBbastards shatter when they hit something hard, so do Bulldogs.  It's just what happens when a soft plastic ball hits a hard surface or another soft plastic ball.

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

SgtTalbert

SgtTalbert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Guns: G&G RK104
    TM NGRS CQB-R
    ASG M60 MK43 MOD 1
    Ares Vz.58 Compact
    TM P226

• Loadouts: Invisibility Cloak

• Sites: The Gaol & The Gaol Woodland

Ares Vz.58 compact with custom battery/dust cover/top rail

Where did you get the custom battery cover from?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

idcard.png

PT247

PT247

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2548 posts

• Guns: KJW KC-02, Krytac SPR, PDW & SDP, TM VSR G-Spec, Mk23 & G17.

• Loadouts: whatever is comfortable

• Sites: Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush

he made it

sp00n

sp00n

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1916 posts

• Guns: 1 or 2

• Loadouts: Fat Guy in MTP
    FAT NINJA!!!

Where did you get the custom battery cover from?

Like PT247 said, i made it  ;)

see here >> http://www.airsoft-f...e-2#entry233945

Things i am after :-

TM FA-MAS parts! (hop, flash hider assembly, and trigger guard)

FA-MAS hi caps!

sniper.gifboom-1.gif

"UKARA registration number, which is as close to a licence as a Tesco Club Card.~ Ian_Gere"

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Throw them away and buy some DECENT BBs especially for your first skirmish as they'll affect your accuracy and may shatter on impact. Devils and blasters can be bought cheaply from pretty much every reliable airsoft retailer.

as it turned out, My local site is Bio Degradable only, So what would you recommend for that? (Better for the Garden too) 

XEeqrnY.png

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3749 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

as it turned out, My local site is Bio Degradable only, So what would you recommend for that? (Better for the Garden too) 

Bio blasters.

• B.S likes this

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Bio blasters.

http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=4174 What about these?

Just rather get em' from a Site I know. But if those are better.

XEeqrnY.png

Aengus

Aengus

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

TM M&P 9

http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=4174 What about these?
Just rather get em' from a Site I know. But if those are better.

I'd recommend getting a heavier weight than .2 :)

Read this http://www.airsoft-f...of/#entry235297
  • B.S likes this

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

IMG_7483.jpg

PTW finally came back from being fettled by Tackleberry,shoots like a dream, just gotta take it out for a play so if can get a bit dinged up now :)

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3749 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

IMG_7483.jpg

PTW finally came back from being fettled by Tackleberry,shoots like a dream, just gotta take it out for a play so if can get a bit dinged up now :)

Well....that's given me an awkward Henman.

TomC

TomC

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

• Guns: Tippman m4, WE P226 E2, WE G34, G&P m14 DMR recon

• Sites: Bristol Airsoft

cldM8A7.jpgD5jPs2B.jpgcldM8A7.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users