Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gun picture thread

• Please log in to reply
4258 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Yeah I know but Lozart mentioned a g&g so I assumed zed want a link to an aeg version :)

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

Yeah I know but Lozart mentioned a g&g so I assumed zed want a link to an aeg version :)

I did. Thank you :)

Sitting Duck

Sitting Duck

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3529 posts

• Guns: WAY TOO MANY
    (i need serious help)

• Loadouts: Camping with lots of ammo/mags

• Sites: Tactical Warfare London/Surrey

My Rihanna Fire Hawk has had have a bit of work on her ar$e......

Trying out different batteries - jeez they are tight & fiddly

a 9.9v LiFe is a REALLY tight fit to get in stock tube despit my best measuring

Actually found a SRC stock tube one is slightly thinner and not such tight squeeze

but 9.9v battery sticks out of tube a bit coz mount & bolt is longer (bat doesn't go in so far)

Then thought WTF - lets try a stubby fixed stock on her - well I think she still looks good to me

But now got no worries what oooooommmppphhhy batteries I run through her sexy ar$e

The 11.1v was showing silly volts when tested & showing 28.5rps - ahhh 12.5v showing up

But think the thin 7.4v Lipo was a little flat coz Zippy Lipo was showing a better 16.5rps

So probably gonna run with a normal size 9.9v 1600 LiFe which should get me 20rps+

Anyway - pics showing some different batteries n stuff and the cheapo stubby is exact same size

(not adjustable but can't have it all - don't look too bad and a much wider choice of batteries)

Yes I know the Zippy's have XT60 on them but no problem fitting them - even with the tamiya adapter

Finally - She won't go back in her box the naughty girl coz with FH stock she had to be set back a bit

to fit in box, but won't now fit coz stubby can't pull back a bit - well of course - dooohhhh

but in any case my son has nicked my girl and got it in his armoury & bag now - wtf ???

(knew that girl was a two timing flirty cow but still love her)

KGwiFHL.jpg

tumblr_n9qk0cQbbv1r60h6bo3_250.gif

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow

New players - please - pretty please read the guides first in New Players Section

An absolute must read is this one:

http://www.airsoft-f...a-tight-budget/

&

http://www.airsoft-f...se/#entry232449

plus a search is less keystrokes that creating same ol' new posts again & again - what to buy etc....

cavninja

cavninja

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

• Guns: WE HK 416 GBB
    TM Glock 17 Gen 3 GBB
    G&G TR4-18 AEG
    WE L85A2 GBB
    TM Sig P226 GBB
    TM HK MP7 GBB

• Loadouts: Brit MTP, WAS DCS PC & Emerson FAST helmet both in multicam.

• Sites: Halo Mill, Yorkshire, The Mall in Reading, UCAP Sandpit, The Billet in Alsershot, The Bunker in Epsom, and anywhere in the home counties and south east I can get a run out!

Attached File  IMG_20140709_203429.jpg   102.85KB   3 downloads

So here's my baby!

I have been lucky enough to receive a gift from a friend and fellow airsofter of a WE Tech HK 416D, (with HK branding!) the open bolt V2 GBBR and have set about "pimping it"!!

I was inspired by the 416s used by DEVGRU on Op Neptune's Spear and detailed in the exceelent book, "No Easy Day".

This is not a faithful copy, as I said, I was inpired!...

This is the finished result, apologies for the quality of the shots.

I have had fitted an Angel custom bespoke length 450mm x 6.01mm stainless steel inner barrel, that runs the full length of the suppressor, to increase the accuracy, a real steel British Army fore grip and bipod, a Crane Stock, a FAB Defence AG43 pistol grip, a PEQ 15 laser and light, a 1800 lumens torch (£10 on Amazon!) and a pair of scope brackets to mount it, (£5 on Amazon!). A copy of an Eotec 552 with red/green reticle and a side flip x3 magnifier. 

The sling is a Magpul dual point sling in Multicam.

My side arm is my first purchase, a cheap and cheerful HFC Glock 17, with a laser/light fitted.

Next game day I'll add some load out pics.

All comments and banter gratefully received!!

"The role of the Cavalry is to add colour, dash and daring to what would otherwise be just a vulgar brawl"

Sitting Duck

Sitting Duck

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3529 posts

• Guns: WAY TOO MANY
    (i need serious help)

• Loadouts: Camping with lots of ammo/mags

• Sites: Tactical Warfare London/Surrey

Very nice indeed, me thinks your'e no noobie to this stuff and you do like your attachments

(where's the Iphone dock & dual beer can dispenser - just kidding, take no notice of me)

Nice "gift" and good add-ons or pimping given me an idea or two now (not Iphone dock)

cavninja

cavninja

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

TM Glock 17 Gen 3 GBB
    G&G TR4-18 AEG
    WE L85A2 GBB
    TM Sig P226 GBB
    TM HK MP7 GBB

• Sites: Halo Mill, Yorkshire, The Mall in Reading, UCAP Sandpit, The Billet in Alsershot, The Bunker in Epsom, and anywhere in the home counties and south east I can get a run out!
Many thanks, you gotta pimp your your mean and black death machine brother!! Its the only way to roll! Lol Noobie to airsoft, but have used weapons a wee bit, if you really want inspiration, check this out!!! http://m.youtube.com...h?v=An-nMlDeApI

"The role of the Cavalry is to add colour, dash and daring to what would otherwise be just a vulgar brawl"

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

The good old Night Warrior with some Magpul grips and a black outer barrel + barrel bushing for dark/indoor CQB and to go (eventually) with a grey loadout.

14305119609_d155e25816_b.jpg

SimonQuigley

SimonQuigley

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 Block 1.5/Mod 1
    Ares 009

• Loadouts: DEVGRU Red Squadron

• Sites: Bristol Airsoft (Courtrooms)
    Spartan Airsoft

attachicon.gifIMG_20140709_203509.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140709_203429.jpg

So here's my baby!

I have been lucky enough to receive a gift from a friend and fellow airsofter of a WE Tech HK 416D, (with HK branding!) the open bolt V2 GBBR and have set about "pimping it"!!

I was inspired by the 416s used by DEVGRU on Op Neptune's Spear and detailed in the exceelent book, "No Easy Day".

This is not a faithful copy, as I said, I was inpired!...

This is the finished result, apologies for the quality of the shots.

I have had fitted an Angel custom bespoke length 450mm x 6.01mm stainless steel inner barrel, that runs the full length of the suppressor, to increase the accuracy, a real steel British Army fore grip and bipod, a Crane Stock, a FAB Defence AG43 pistol grip, a PEQ 15 laser and light, a 1800 lumens torch (£10 on Amazon!) and a pair of scope brackets to mount it, (£5 on Amazon!). A copy of an Eotec 552 with red/green reticle and a side flip x3 magnifier. 

The sling is a Magpul dual point sling in Multicam.

My side arm is my first purchase, a cheap and cheerful HFC Glock 17, with a laser/light fitted.

Next game day I'll add some load out pics.

All comments and banter gratefully received!!

Very, very sexy.

KSlCgL3.jpg?1

Adam3088

Adam3088

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

• Guns: G&G G2010
    KingArms M&P15 MOE
    WE SCAR-L
    KSC G19

• Sites: Bunker 39 Colchester
    Ravens Airsoft Ipswich
    Gunsmoke Airsoft

Finally got myself a suppressor!

4v2DpYgl.jpg

Uun6FWrl.jpg

cavninja

cavninja

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

TM Glock 17 Gen 3 GBB
    G&G TR4-18 AEG
    WE L85A2 GBB
    TM Sig P226 GBB
    TM HK MP7 GBB

Mmmmm me likey! That's pretty darn Ninja!!

JackHG

JackHG

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Finally got myself a suppressor!
4v2DpYgl.jpg
Uun6FWrl.jpg

If you get a suppressor for the mp5 and a suppressed side arm you would look so badass, just saying

TacMaster

TacMaster

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

• Guns: G&G M4
    CYMA RPK-74
    S-Thunder 40mm grenade launcher
    KJW USP

• Loadouts: Full OD
    MTP

• Sites: Anywhere I can get to

Normal MP5s with suppressors don't look great, IMO an MP5SD looks much better

"No, he's not the messiah; he's a very NAUGHTY BOY!!"

Adam3088

Adam3088

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

KingArms M&P15 MOE
    WE SCAR-L
    KSC G19

Ravens Airsoft Ipswich
    Gunsmoke Airsoft

Don't think I'll be getting one for the Mp5, got it as I wanted a very compact backup, adding another 18cm on to the front of it would be a pain.

Think I'll pass on the pistol as well, they're generally not that useful in the first place and once you've made it the same length as an SMG it would just be more trouble then it's worth.

But on the other hand it would look cool...must avoid temptation!

JackHG

JackHG

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Now I want to get a suppressed fn2000 with a suppressed mp7 as a load out for dat super special secret special operator look

cavninja

cavninja

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

TM Glock 17 Gen 3 GBB
    G&G TR4-18 AEG
    WE L85A2 GBB
    TM Sig P226 GBB
    TM HK MP7 GBB

A very good point! Pistols with suppressors look uber cool! But how do you carry it as a back up? Can you get holsters that will take them? I had enough trouble finding a rigid holster to take a pistol with a laser/light on it!

JackHG

JackHG

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Im sure you can get holsters which accommodate for suppressors in the same way the make holsters with added room for flash lights

TacMaster

TacMaster

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

• Guns: G&G M4
    CYMA RPK-74
    S-Thunder 40mm grenade launcher
    KJW USP

• Loadouts: Full OD
    MTP

• Sites: Anywhere I can get to

Or, you know- take a normal rigid holster and a large diameter drill bit and cut a hole in the bottom, 1mm wider than the suppressor

"No, he's not the messiah; he's a very NAUGHTY BOY!!"

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

An awful lot of moulded holsters are entirely open at the bottom anyway, far from uncommon.

Adam3088

Adam3088

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

KingArms M&P15 MOE
    WE SCAR-L
    KSC G19

Ravens Airsoft Ipswich
    Gunsmoke Airsoft
Getting it into a holster isn't so bad, the problem would be running around with a suppressed holstered pistol and also trying to draw it with any urgency.

cavninja

cavninja

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

TM Glock 17 Gen 3 GBB
    G&G TR4-18 AEG
    WE L85A2 GBB
    TM Sig P226 GBB
    TM HK MP7 GBB

Fair one, that's probably ge reason you don't see it so often at skirmish sites!! Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users