Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

M16 A2 For sale with trimmings!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Guest_nickfree1_*

Guest_nickfree1_*
  • Guests
Hi

Im selling my M16 A2 rifle

It comes with box and all instruction manuals.

Also it includes 3 point strap, 2x regular mags, 2x 300 round high cap mags and 1x 190 round high cap mag.
There is special ops goggles and full face mask also included.

I have two batteries one high cap battery that has always lasted a full days shooting with ease! Also comes with charger!

There are general wear and tear marks on the rifle and some marks from where i used gaffer tape to strengthen and silence moving parts. They will clean of however.

The rifle is in perfect working order, but has a missing bolt on the rear sight adjuster. This is an easy replacement, nothing is damaged.

Im looking in the region of 150, please feel free to send questions. It really has been a good gun with plenty of range. I have only used it around 10 times, so it really is working perfectly.

Take a look, feel free to ask questions!

Cheers

Attached Files

Sniper elite

Sniper elite

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: L96
    AK47S

Hi

Also it includes 3 point strap, 2x regular mags, 2x 300 round high cap mags and 1x 190 round high cap mag.

I have two batteries one high cap battery that has always lasted a full days shooting with ease! Also comes with charger!

There are general wear and tear marks on the rifle and some marks from where i used gaffer tape to strengthen and silence moving parts. They will clean of however.

The rifle is in perfect working order, but has a missing bolt on the rear sight adjuster. This is an easy replacement, nothing is damaged.

Im looking in the region of 150, please feel free to send questions. It really has been a good gun with plenty of range. I have only used it around 10 times, so it really is working perfectly.

Cheers

Hi mate whats the fps and would you swap for a mauser sr l96 450fps sprayed black with scope and bipod?

troopgeorge

troopgeorge

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: l96 warrior 2 tone
    dessert eagle pistol
    p90 two tone

Hi

Cheers

hey ill but it email me george-b-scott@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users