Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MP5/10mm Weapon/Magazines

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

vtec_chris

vtec_chris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: M4, AK74, Remi M870, Star L85+SUSAT, MP5k, M60 mk43, M9 SOCOM, Hicapa 4.3, Glock 18c

• Loadouts: FBI SWAT, UK DPM, US Delta (BHD)
Anywhere you can get a MP5/10 or just the straight magazines from? Used by FBI HRT. http://opensns.info/...mp5/MP510A2.gif

Cheers.
Annuit Coeptis

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Can't find a thing I'm afraid. Not sure if they've ever existed in airsoft - to my knowledge/research.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
As above, I remember some on another forum, maybe zeroin looking for them ages ago to no luck.
I think I remember someone custom make them too....

vtec_chris

vtec_chris

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: M4, AK74, Remi M870, Star L85+SUSAT, MP5k, M60 mk43, M9 SOCOM, Hicapa 4.3, Glock 18c

• Loadouts: FBI SWAT, UK DPM, US Delta (BHD)
Closest I've got so far is a custom MP5/10 made by HK company gunsworkshop.net. Gonna try and email them to see if they maybe have the magazines seperate. Suprising none of the manufacturers ever made any of these.
Annuit Coeptis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users