Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forum Patch Pics

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

How much of the money goes to running these boards? I assume someone bought so many of these way back when that they cost mere pence?

I'd imagine the majority of the money raised goes back into supporting the forum. As far as I know it's not cheap to run for a long time and the patches were bought in bulk as a small business to help fund the continuation of the forum, I doubt there's much more than that in it to be honest.

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2664 posts

I'd imagine the majority of the money raised goes back into supporting the forum. As far as I know it's not cheap to run for a long time and the patches were bought in bulk as a small business to help fund the continuation of the forum, I doubt there's much more than that in it to be honest.

Well I asked because I only want 1, but if a good portion of the money goes to the site i'd grab two. People here have been very helpful.

Thread title police.

SeniorSpaz87

SeniorSpaz87

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

• Guns: TM VSR
    VFC PHX-15 SBR
    TM MP7
    WE-based G17 (custom)
    WA 1911
    VFC M&P 9mm x2
    WE G17
    WE XDM

• Loadouts: Kryptek Highlander
    Temperate Vegetato

• Sites: The Mall (UK)
    904 Tactical (Florida)
    Combat City (Florida)
I think that the majority comes from the supporters. You can donate money and get the "supporter" name. If I am in the UK for another year I will be doing that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users