Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Beginners Guide to Airsoft

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

baz-1988

baz-1988

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Loadouts: MTP

• Sites: The Mall Reading
    CQB Swindon R.I.P
Thankyou very useful post
Preparation prevents piss poor performance!

djben9

djben9

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

• Guns: ICS CXP-UK1
    ICS M4 EBB
    ICS G33 F

• Loadouts: MultiMTPCamogromCamo
    ATACS

• Sites: Gunman Tuddenham
    Urban Assault
    RIFT (Cottenham)

just a post to say great little topic ive just read!, hopefully now other newbs will see and read it

obviously a lot is covered in the forums as well elsewhere :)

WhoDaresWins

WhoDaresWins

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Loadouts: Desert camo

• Sites: Yorkshire
Hi everyone, im new to airsofting and this is my first post, great beginners guide, thanks to the OP

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3085 posts

Welcome to the forums.

DannyGinge88

DannyGinge88

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: None yet.

• Sites: MAW
Thanks guys, very informative and saves me a lot of time asking silly questions :)

I do have one that i can't seem to find in the search bar and that's are there any differences other than the colour on a Two Tone to a Rif of the same make and model?

Thanks again.

ImTriggerHappy

ImTriggerHappy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2986 posts

Thanks guys, very informative and saves me a lot of time asking silly questions :)

I do have one that i can't seem to find in the search bar and that's are there any differences other than the colour on a Two Tone to a Rif of the same make and model?

Thanks again.

No

LocalSofty

LocalSofty

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: -N/A- (Newbie)

• Loadouts: -N/A- (Newbie)

• Sites: Plan on attending to:
    - Reading Mall
    - Special Ops MK

Completely new to Airsoft here, haven't gone to a match yet or bought any gear for that matter, but looks like something I really want to get in to as a sport and a hobby. I'm extremely grateful you have put this up, considering my first thoughts were to in fact purchase a pistol because they were the cheapest! Now I won't be, and will most likely be purchasing this 'G&G CM16 Combat Machine' from Patrol Base, as the Patrol Base thread seems to be glowing with recommendations; so thank you for posting this here, greatly appreciated!  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users