Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling RIFs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Scud

Scud

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Im selling some RIFs on my local game site forum, no problems I know or can check members are UKARA members.

How do I make the same checks on this forum?

Im having a clear out of kit and want to do it in a safe way :D

Thanks

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
You can request their number/code and check it matches with the site they play at. You can then also try ringing up any retailer which is a part of the UKARA and ask them kindly if they could check it on the database. Failing that you can contact the site they play at to see if they are a regular player.

Scud

Scud

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You can request their number/code and check it matches with the site they play at. You can then also try ringing up any retailer which is a part of the UKARA and ask them kindly if they could check it on the database. Failing that you can contact the site they play at to see if they are a regular player.

Thanks for reply :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users