Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4A1 ICS stock and RIS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
Hi all i need help trying to find some dark earth or tan parts for my ICS M4A1. I brought a magpul MOE handguard and a magpul stock in dark earth and got home and the hanguard dont fit so its all had to be refunded.

So what im asking is if anyone knows or has maybe brought a dark earth crane stock that fits the ICS then let me know. the cheapest the better like of ebairsoft or something and also if i get my batterys back their also im looking for a cheapish ris system to fit the same gun. need help guys any info would be fantastsic
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Blocko_23

Blocko_23

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
have you tried airsoft club??

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
never heard of airsoft club to be fair will google it and c i just dont want to keep ordering the wrong stuffffffffffffff. ics is a pain for parts cuz the ics stuff is mega cash i got about a 100 to buy stock ris and pistol grip all in tan i can easily do it if i buy from japan or china but prices here are crazy. my big problem is batterys i dont want a peq box so i need either a tube stock to hold batterys or a ris that will hold batteries inside like the magpul moe does but as always fits everything exept ics lol
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

never heard of airsoft club to be fair will google it and c i just dont want to keep ordering the wrong stuffffffffffffff. ics is a pain for parts cuz the ics stuff is mega cash i got about a 100 to buy stock ris and pistol grip all in tan i can easily do it if i buy from japan or china but prices here are crazy. my big problem is batterys i dont want a peq box so i need either a tube stock to hold batterys or a ris that will hold batteries inside like the magpul moe does but as always fits everything exept ics lol

Sorry to say this but ONLY ICS stocks and front grips/rails will fit your M4. It is how ICS make money.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users