Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Classic army M15A4 modified

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

christhedon1

christhedon1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: m15a4 classic army modified

• Loadouts: viper assault vest
    m99 pagsat helmet
    viper shin pads and elbow
This is my classic army M15A4 up for sale. the reason for this is because i want to get myself the new ACR so by selling this i will have near enough for it also i have pulled the connecter wire from the motor and ime to chicken to open her up so for experienced person only PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT BROKEN JUST SILLY WIRE NEEDS CONNECTED..

so images show i have a have modified the front by putting a magpul front mount there also comes with egro rail system. also i have included a G@P grip which is excellent for control i have a tub of 3000 0.20g bb's and a speed loader. Also includes and 3 battery's 1 small 3700mah batter and 2 large 3000mah battery's/
because the front mount cannot hold large types i have included a guarder external battery pouch
the magazines included are a magpul small type 50rnd mag P-mag and a classic army metal 300rnd mag.

This is an amazing deal am giving you. and all i ask for is 170
Attached File  Photo0260.jpg   482.82KB   79 downloads

GUN NOW GOING FOR 175 I WILL INCLUDE EXTRA P-MAG 70RND MEGA OFFER

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Thread cleaned.

If you wish to negotiate a sale in depth please use the PM system.

Thank you :)

christhedon1

christhedon1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: m15a4 classic army modified

• Loadouts: viper assault vest
    m99 pagsat helmet
    viper shin pads and elbow
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD