Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

whitch one shall i got and why?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sav

Sav

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
looking at getting a g36c

looking at this one: http://www.novatcomb...tail.php?id=282

and this one: http://www.cheapbbgu...{5}18{8}30{9}33

whats the difference? im gettting it in 2 tone so thats no difference just wondering why they are priced difference???

thanks

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Guns: Two tone d90h, beretta 92fs

• Loadouts: target, mask, goggles
One is made by double Eagle, a cheap company, one by jing jong, an awesome company, depends wether your willing to payvthe ectra for a better gun

dogsuk

dogsuk

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
The Jing Jong ones are much better and have decent gearboxes!!

However the Double Eagle ones will struggle on the Airsoft field!! The only half decent weapon they made was the UMP!!!!

Martin

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

The Jing Jong ones are much better and have decent gearboxes!!

However the Double Eagle ones will struggle on the Airsoft field!! The only half decent weapon they made was the UMP!!!!

Martin

Sorry youre wrong, double eagle hgave never made anything worth while, they filled a gap in the market for cod addict 7 year olds. They should be smited

Amyway, get the jing gong, or even better get an SRC for about the dance price as SRC are much better for the same price

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
yeah SRC G36's are good, but they are NOT TM clones, which could generate a problem later

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Sav

Sav

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
ok ive had a look for the SRC g36c but cant find on in stock online as im not UKARA reg yet where can i get one?

or shall i get the Jing Gong G36C in 2 tone for 135.00

thanks for the help lads

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
just get the JG it is worth the 135 i tell you, just DONT, i repeat DONT treat it as if it was going to last through a mine field, it might be durable, but not durable enough for you to treat it as if it is, treat it well, and it will serve you as a WMD :)

Posted Image

Sam1454

Sam1454

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Sa80a1, MP5A5, M933, M4 Benelli, 1911, P226, G18c

• Loadouts: MTP
    PMC
    TAN
    OPFOR
    BLACK

• Sites: Lane End XSite
    Ground Zero
    The Mall
    Chobham Ambush Adventures
I've used a double eagle ump that I borrowed at a site after my gearbox broke on my old m4. And I was very surprised as to how good it was for a double eagle. All metal got a nice kick back to it accurate as any mp5 I've ever used. I'd recommend it. BUT they are very rare and I can't seem to find one

Just to back up Martin

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
and they're M50 is pretty good

Posted Image

Sav

Sav

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
ok im going to get the Jing Gong G36C and some Goldenball 0.20G BB's in a Pack of 4000.

just looking for a target with a net behind it now so i dont have to pick up my bb's lol any good ones?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
These sort of guns, would most likely go through the net and target LOL

Posted Image

kingkydude

kingkydude

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

• Guns: ak47 l85a1 glock 17 gbb vsr-10 dragunov svd vz-61 scorpion
    no 2 tone

• Loadouts: dpm jacket and trousers viper assault rig 85 l burgen russian spetsnaz camo
may be a bit late but i had 1 of these exellent gun high quality plastis and a full metal upgraded gearbox http://www.airsoftwo...soft-rifle.html its a gd gun but as i got my ukara couldnt be botherd with it anymore and real toning would have cost 60 quid so i just sold it for 80 quid

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
'real toning' as you so eloquently put it (I really want to use that more than 'manufacture of a RIF' now :D ) costs the same as the local going rate for a can of matte black spray paint.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users