Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

JG Mp5 Navy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Make: JG
Gun/Model: MP5 Navy RIS/RAS
Accessories: 3 High Cap Mags, G&P 9.6v 1600mA Battery, Original Rails & Handle, Sight
Condition: Ok, See Description Below
FPS: 280-310
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No, No, No
Price/Payment: 130 (Open to Offers), Paypal Only (This does not include P&P, Collected would be the price paid)
Pictures: See Below

Time to sell on my Mp5, Ive had this gun since christmas and hasnt been a problem.
The gun itself has wear on the grip and on the sliding stock but can easily get sorted. All three mags feed well and the only reason black tape are on the bottom of them is because a few people I have played with had an Mp5 as well so its made it easy to distingush mine.
The gun originally only came with the RIS rails and Handle but I invested in a larger stock so that I could fit the 9.6v Battery in easily, but im adding the rails if anyone is interested in them.
Like any Mp5 this gun is brilliant for CQC/CQB and recently ive been playing in the Woodlands with it and the range is decent.
The only reason im selling this is because Im fancying getting a M4 to fit more specific needs.

Any questions feel free to PM me and I'll answer them asap.
Sensible offers only please.

Big Thanks,

Attached Files

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi adam,
I am interested in your MP5 I am only able to offer you 100 this is all my Birthday money are you interested?? Thanks James

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Sites: POW Airsoft
    NCIS Airsoft
Hello Adam

I like the look of your MP5 but id like to know more about it.
Can you be more specific about the wear on the grip and sliding stock, and whay you mean by can easily be sorted?
Is the MP5 full metal?
The body of the gun looks quite rubbed so the blacks fadeing or is that just the picture?

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• Guns: LS M9
    Black Viper m92
    Cybergun FAMAS (cant remember model)

• Loadouts: Is it really necessary to judge the validity of someone's opinions/facts based on owned guns?

• Sites: i plan on attending cerberus events, op-tac, and 'skirmish airsoft' for sheffield.
hows the condition of the internals, any wear?

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
you lot having a laugh, this was posted over a year ago, fair chance its sold by now

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
well spotted, trogg.

If you are interested, please PM the user about this sale, but chances are it's gone now

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users