Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BBguns4less

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

RyanK

RyanK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Can anyone reccomend them as I am looking to buy a full-auto AUG from them

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
There's probably nothing wrong with them, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend the products they sell..

RyanK

RyanK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
why not? im hoping to buy this https://bbguns4less....le.html#reviews, can anyone reccomend that?

130 is my budget so can you maybe reccomend me a starting AEG then , preferably not an m4/16 and I am only using it for skirmishes in the woods near my firneds house

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
are they public woods or private property?

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

RyanK

RyanK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
private, they are on his farm, so would that BE aug do?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
It depends, what do your friends have and do you intend on skirmishing with others at any point?

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

RyanK

RyanK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
With these guns probably not, he is getting an m80 from just bb guns but I personally dont like the standard looking m4/m16s and like the more abstract looking gun which is why I like the AUG and g36. I found on that website another gun this time with a metal gearbox:

https://bbguns4less....fle-BB-Gun.html

Would I be better going for that or the AUG? Im more tempted by the g36 but im just worried the scope wont be great.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
you can probably do a lot worse, personally I would go with the G36, although for your situation, both would probably suffice.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
G36c is 5 over your budget, my one is similar, but is pretty much the same and i love it!! One of the members on here have one from a different shop and i think he loves it too!

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
1. Stop flaming each other, it isn't productive.

2. Deleting comments before a mod has read them makes it seem like you have said something you shouldn't have.

3. STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER!

4. This thread is about should we buy from BBguns4less, not what the SAS use for training purposes.

Thread locked.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I'm going to re-open this topic in case someone actually has something to say about bbguns4less. (Thanks for locking it though Dave)

As above. Some people here were way too keen to get into a flame war and try their best lines and insults. That isn't what we are here for at all! We're here to discuss airsoft and have decent banter in the off-topic etc. What I just read isn't on at all. If you want to let off some steam, take it to the relevant place and to the relevant people because no one should have had to read that.

Don't want to see it again..

Back to the topic for those that have something to add :)

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Sorry about that.. :(

But anyway that gun is not a good quailty and has a plastic gearbox and has no TM parts f4tornado.
Also I personaly wouldn't trust the site or compay just because of the spelling mistakes and strange descriptions.

Once again sorry, we were all out of line and deleting our posts didn't help.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Really sorry, annoys me when people think they are right, and i wasn't right in posting all of those comments :(
but yeah i would personally go for this http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=5647 as it is a G&G Combat machine which have proved good for starters and it looks like it is fit for woodland play, because the AUG, at the same time it gets a nice range, due to bull pup design but as it is so cheaply made there is no point unless you are target shooting...

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I guess its my turn to apologise.....

So, sorry, guess we all.just got carried away :(

walshy155

walshy155

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Those guns suck, I was going to get the AUG or G36 too, look here

http://www.airsoft-f...4152#entry24087

Bought a BE G36 AEG, piece of crap.

Arrived faulty, and the plastic body was flimsy.

onangelswings

onangelswings

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
would i buy from bbguns4less no i would not
most of the fps for the guns they sell are wrong they are either over what they should be or under
dont get me wrong some of the pistols they have i like the look of but they are the ones that are round about 100 or more
they are selling the double eagle M83A1 (M4 Replica) and the Double Eagle M85 (G36C Replica) for 20 more than my corner shop sells them at and that is the truth
both of them guns are good for back garden skirmishes, i have to admit that i use the m4 for actual skirmishing but its because i cant afford anything else at the moment and we all had to start somewhere
but as for bbguns4less i would not buy from them,plus the guy looks like a tool and also they never have anything in stock.
But this is my opinion and buy at your own risk

Oh and any one looking for a good gun to start with i would recommend the SRC G36C
Xbox GT : OnAngelsWingsII

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
The FPis bevause they chronoed with .12's

Rtjos53

Rtjos53

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Got ripped off by bbguns4less.
Ordered a gun and a mask form bbguns4less as a christmas present.
The mask was falling to pieces and was very cheap.
The gun fired one round then gave up.
Sent them back at the beginning of January and have heard nothing since.
They now have my money and the faulty items, are not answering my emails and the phone number they give is just an automated service.
AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Call them, hassle them, contact citizens advice/trading standards. If you get noticed and make a fuss then they might deal with you.

A tip for automated services, try not selecting any options. Sometimes that can just put you through or hang up on you. Alternatively you can try repeatedly pressing buttons which aren't an option and it may do the same thing.

Casey

Casey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: SRC M4A1 Carbine

• Loadouts: None Yet!
Hey,

i got myself the SRC M4 from here, The gun itself is not bad and a great starter gun. At my local site plenty of people have used this make and model with no trouble for a while.

The site itself was very good to me and my cousin. We both got everything we ordered and bang on time. on the other hand, my mate got the wrong gun dropped to his, he ended up with the cheap plastic one instead of a 150 one, his mask also was falling apart and his still trying to get a refudn on it.

They are pretty much hit and miss but i cant moan.

Sorry edit! "We all used JUSTBBGUNS" Thats what my comment is about, not sure on bbgunsforless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users