Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CA SA58 OSW, as new!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Nikos

Nikos

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: TM G36c, TM SG1, CA SA58, TM Benneli WA SV Infinity TM Sig P226

Hi everyone, longtime airsofter here, first time poster. Let me just say firstly I am UKARA and AFRA registered, and will of course require proof of one or other in order for a sale to take place.

I am selling my Classic Army SA58 OSW, identical to seen here http://www.airsoftar...roducts_id=2810

I can post pics tomorrow if desired when I bring it in to work where the camera is! However, it hardly seems useful seeing as this gun has never been used. I bought it nine months ago from the Grange (Coventry), for 410 plus the mags and sling. When I bought it I fired fifty shots down the shooting range on site, and then put it back in the box, never to be used again. Since then I have never managed to get to an airsoft site again, and with a move into WW2 airsoft now, I have realised it will never see the light of day.

The gun is in its original box as new, which comes with a 500 round hi-cap mag.
You also get two 1000 round long mags, bought new with the gun.
Also a black three-point sling.

The cheapest I can see these selling for online is 400, only a tenner cheaper than I paid for it, and that means its getting close to 500 of kit. I am asking 350. I can take paypal or direct payment to my account, but would of course prefer cash on collection, as it is simpler. I live in Newport, South Wales, the gun could be collected from there, or from my brothers place in Bristol. I am also going to be in Coventry on Sunday if that helps anyone. This is a stunning gun, finest airsoft gun I have ever owned, the quality of many of the deac firearms I own, but it is sitting in a box doing nothing, time for it to see the light of day.

Open to haggling obviously!

Will do my best to get pics up tomorrow.

Heres a pic of the gun. As you can see the one long mag is even still in its packaging, I only unpacked one to look at how cool the gun looked with it fitted.

Attached Files

• Attached File  SA58.jpg   782.15KB   43 downloads

Nikos

Nikos

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: TM G36c, TM SG1, CA SA58, TM Benneli WA SV Infinity TM Sig P226

Price reduced to 300.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users