Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 for sale plz look :) (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
sold :)

s11

s11

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: SIG SAUER P229

well this gun was 240 and have use it about five times at a site it looks good as new it come with 2hi and 6 mid mags + boxmag silencer and grip the make of the gun is src full metal still have same box looking for around 210 and can put in a aimpoint with that price give me your best price people oh yer the fps 337 thanks :)

150 (no aimpoint) ready and waiting for you, interested?

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
no sorry m8 looking for around 200 and we have a deal

djmarine

djmarine

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Guns: TM SD5
    MARUZEN APS-2

• Loadouts: Crye Precision
Right is it me or is this gun got blue n green on it, suggesting its a 2 tone?? owner of this m4 you are very rude and i was mearly asking a simple question and you told me to get lost!! so others be warned dealing with this chap, thank you.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Looks like it's sold anyway. If it went through these forums could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users