Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

advice please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

wlf

wlf

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, im completely new to all of this, but it sounds like good fun. So the first thing i would like to know is, is there any restriction on age as my son is just as keen to start as i am he's 14 and im a lot older. also can anyone tell me a good place to start, i live in east sussex. Thanks.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Have a google for 'airsoft map' or follow the links from the sticky/pinned topic.

Your son will not be able to purchase any guns however you can purchase for him so long as no money changes hands. You can always rent from the skirmish site if you don't plan on playing enough to making buying your own things worthwhile.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Find you local site.... Becuase its down to them... There isnt a law to say the minimum age

kejot

kejot

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

• Guns: CA M15CQB, TM 226, TM mk23 socom. All i need!!

• Loadouts: loads but BFG's the best!!!!

• Sites: UCAP's
its down to insurance, they start from 11, but most are 14yrs, but check your local site

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
Not quite east Sussex but I live in west Sussex and play at combat south which is near Portsmouth well worth the drive and I'm pretty sure your son is old enough to play there, I also saw that there is a site in Sussex called Southdown airsoft couldn't comment on what it is like as I have not played there but buy the looks of things could be pretty decent site also have some really good rental guns.
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

kejot

kejot

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

• Guns: CA M15CQB, TM 226, TM mk23 socom. All i need!!

• Loadouts: loads but BFG's the best!!!!

• Sites: UCAP's
he could play at both the UCAP sites at 14, one in midhurst probably not to far as well

wlf

wlf

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks to you all, thats great. will get started ASAP.

gooodvibes

gooodvibes

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
many sites will allow your son to play. Just find one you like or is close to you by searching on 'airbana' and call them up or email them to confirm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users