Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A&K M60 mk43 mod0 for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
hi i am putting my m60 up for sale as i don t get to use her much as i also have a m249 greedy i know :D, i bought this two months ago second hand and the box mag is tempremental as all of them are and the guy who sold it to me didnt give me the cocking handle but i have the cocking slide assembly too attach, the cocking handle not being essential for operation does nt affect the firing of the gun tho as too the boxmag i have found a american website that sells them i can pass on i didnt get one as i have too many projects on the go,the gun itself is firing like a dream.

make: a&k
model:m60 mk43 mod0
accessories:only box mag
condition:good
fps:never cronoed but might be 370
payment:paypal and postage up for sensible offers remember this thing is heavy to post,i am looking in the region of 260 all in
pictures:via my email address youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

any questions just email me for quicker response thanks for looking

AIRSOFT141uk

AIRSOFT141uk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: src m4 a1

• Loadouts: multi cam
can you put up some images and what is your asking price

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

can you put up some images and what is your asking price

if you read the thread mate it says open to offers and pics via my email

if you read the thread mate it says open to offers and pics via my email

here we are guys pictures of my pig for sale and no before you ask i am not going to paint it blue orange.

Attached Files

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Hi there what sort of price if it were picked up? I live near by

Cheers,

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Hi there what sort of price if it were picked up? I live near by

Cheers,

make an offer starting from the 260 mark buddy and pm me with it im sure we can come to a compromise and deal

hi i am putting my m60 up for sale as i don t get to use her much as i also have a m249 greedy i know :D, i bought this two months ago second hand and the box mag is tempremental as all of them are and the guy who sold it to me didnt give me the cocking handle but i have the cocking slide assembly too attach, the cocking handle not being essential for operation does nt affect the firing of the gun tho as too the boxmag i have found a american website that sells them i can pass on i didnt get one as i have too many projects on the go,the gun itself is firing like a dream.

make: a&k
model:m60 mk43 mod0
accessories:only box mag
condition:good
fps:never cronoed but might be 370
payment:paypal and postage up for sensible offers remember this thing is heavy to post,i am looking in the region of 260 all in
pictures:via my email address youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

any questions just email me for quicker response thanks for looking

bump

looking for offers of 250 all in for this it has to go

1 BUMP PER WEEK. Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users