Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G GR16

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Leinad

Leinad

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: KWA m4a1
    TM 1911a1

• Sites: At a field near home.
    The Hill, Dundee
Hello,

I have been playing airsoft for some time now, but due to lack of funds, i have been useing cheap, poor quality guns from manufacturers such as well and DE. Just recently i stumbled across the G&G GR16 blowback (two tone), and i am considering buying it. Is it a good gun?, which battery should i go for?, how is the range and accuracy?. More importantly however, i will be buying spare mags for it, so , to save money, should i go for the low cap vn style mags.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
It's a good gun. Most websites will sell a battery and charger package too, but if not, post back and we'll sort you out with a place to buy a battery and charger.

I think you might find low caps annoying as you'll go through one in no time. I'd recommend getting 2 hicaps and you should definitely find that OK unless you are very trigger happy. You may be likely to have to fill your mags up more but there will be ample opportunity to do so.

Leinad

Leinad

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: KWA m4a1
    TM 1911a1

• Sites: At a field near home.
    The Hill, Dundee

It's a good gun. Most websites will sell a battery and charger package too, but if not, post back and we'll sort you out with a place to buy a battery and charger.

I think you might find low caps annoying as you'll go through one in no time. I'd recommend getting 2 hicaps and you should definitely find that OK unless you are very trigger happy. You may be likely to have to fill your mags up more but there will be ample opportunity to do so.

Thanks for the info. i have another question, what battery is supplied in the action hobbies battery deal? I wanted to know for the purposes of mAH, which i think s how long it last for without being recharged.
Your probable right about the low caps, but i will buy one anyway just for the odd situation when i might need it.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Unsure, probably a 1500mah battery. You're best off contacting them for something that specific really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users