Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgrading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RyanK

RyanK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hello there,

I recently bought an L85A2 from airsoftworld.net:

http://www.airsoftwo...d-oct-2009.html

I have been using it lately and I have found that the red cross scope you get with it is useless, is there anyway to zero it in? If not can it mount any new red dot or holographic scopes? This is my first airsoft gun and was maybe hoping that it was possible to convert it into an AEG though I am not too bothered about that I just want to be able to buil upon my gun, for example add new scopes that actually work or anything I can do to upgrade it.

Thanks in advance

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Be a question of looking at the 'scope' and seeing if there is anything on there to adjust it.

Unfortunately it's a bit of a cheap gun and not really upgradable/worth doing any upgrades on.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
To put it simply, 'no'. It isn't skirmishworthy and you probably can't zero the scope.... which is probably a sight anyway.....
It is a cheap with no upgrades. You would need a rail converter to attach new optics but to be honest, there's no point
You can't build on it full stop pretty much.
Look for ca sportline if you need a cheap gun

Marcus
Edit: ninja'd

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

• Loadouts: VIPER LA tactical vest

..... comming soon
yeah dude if your having fun with this gun and find your in love with airsoft, i would save any money you would be tempted to upgrade this gun with and get your self a cheep beginer AEG... the CA sportline's are good as sugested above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users