Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best Battery

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ashley bramley

ashley bramley

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Hi guys and girls. What would be the best battery for my TM G3a3 ??? at the moment im using i think a 7.2 3300

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I'm unfamiliar with how much space you have to fit the battery in for a G3. If you let us know then I can at least recommend you something :)

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

• Loadouts: VIPER LA tactical vest

..... comming soon
Frim what im aware they take a large type battery, and unless you have downgraded the battery you should be running an 8.4, what are you trying to get out of your battery?

Are you just wanting it to last longer.... or trying to boost your ROF?

ashley bramley

ashley bramley

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I want performance and long battery life

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Without knowing how much space you've got to fit the battery in I can't be specific. Upgrading to an 8.4v battery will boost your ROF a bit though.

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

• Loadouts: VIPER LA tactical vest

..... comming soon
yeah the gun takes an 8.4 standard, so there would be no real need to upgrade and internals, 3300 is quite big but you can 4000+

http://airsoft-club....ge-type-battery

try that

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
No need to order from over there, I'd keep your business within the UK, delivery will be quicker too.

http://component-sho...arge_packs.html

Scroll down to the 8.4v packs, you won't want the hump back packs though. The higher mah the longer the battery will last, so it is just a question of what you can afford.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users