Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FOR SALE ASG MP5, CYMA THOMPSON ROUND DRUM MACHINE GUN (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

tpelling

tpelling

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Make: Cyma
Model: Thompson "Chicago Typewriter" with Rounddrum magazine
Price: 220
FPS: 340-360
Condition: Very Good, a few minor minor small silver scratches on the front of the barrel
Accessories: 1 Round drum magazine, Two 3000 mAH large type batteries, Hard padded rifle case
Upgrades: Custom Tightbore barrel fitted by shop
PartEx/Swaps/Splits: no/no/no
Photos: http://s1236.photobu.../... Guns Guns/

Make: ASG
Model: MP5 /w retractable stock
Price: 125
FPS: 310-320
Condition: Very Good. Very good gun, the flash hider is missing as this got misplaced. But cosmetically its very good. It comes with 4 magazines, the small plate at the bottom of the magazine is missing but will not effect its performance. 1x 200rnd hi cap. 3x 100rnd mid cap. It is a very good gun for CQB. The stock has been removed and I can ship fitted or unfitted. I have all the parts of the stock and will include these in a plastic zip loc bag, not much just 1 or 2 screws. Also comes with 1 viper tactical sling and 1x 1100 mAH 8.4v battery. Hard Padded Rifle case and Trickle charger can be added for an extra 25
Upgrades: Tightbore Custom barrel fitted by shop
PartEx/Swaps/Splits: yes/no/no
Photos: http://i1236.photobu...02/118_0334.jpg

All prices are for 3-5 day courier and PayPald. I can meet up with you within the london area or ship these.

Thank you for looking.

tpelling

tpelling

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If any of it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users