Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

novatcombat.com

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

• Guns: we desert warrior
has any one ever used these good or bad recommend or avoid.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Had a few members use them :) no complaints, i think one member had a hot gun when he requested the spring to be changed but bout it i think :)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
They are gurnsey lads.... Ran from a small airsoft site on the Island thats why they have limited stock... But one of the cheapest places to buy due to the lack of VAT :)

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
yeah it was me who had the hot gun but if you allow for the fact you will need to down grade once you get it (about 30) then i really couldnt recomend them more apart from the downgrade isues i had the service was top notch. I brought two guns from them and verious accesories all arrived within 5 days (i ordered monday and they arrived friday) postage is also free. i will defentley be using them again i fact im prob going to order a shot gun this week :P
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

spodface

spodface

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: ASG Dragunov svd sniper rifle with posp scope

• Loadouts: Part of G.A.Y guns and yobs whos theme is private militay contracters or P.M.C's

I bought from no vat combat before, i bought a APS AK74, it was delivered quickly and safly and was wrapped very well with brown paper, the two toneing quality was good, not a rushed job, i just got unlucky with the gun as it broke on my second match.
I contacted themand they imediatly said to send it back, and they would pay the P&P when it returned, they also offered, to either repair the gun or refund it, the communication was great, and had no problems getting a refund
DEFINTLY RECCOMENDED
will be buying from them again :) :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users