Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i wana turn my TM g36c in to a BEAST and i need some advice

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
Basically want to spend 150ish on internal upgrades. Which as far as I can make out is not enough to go all out with the upgrades but is enough to do the bulk of the mods. ( if you were to compare it to a engine what I want to do would make it a stage one upgraded one. But if I had several hundred pounds to spend I could make it the equilivent to a stage 3 engine which is moded to the max)
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

• Loadouts: VIPER LA tactical vest

..... comming soon
well ive found the g&p stock so no to worry about that, nade launch will be an eventual thing, so to clarify could some one advice ... in order... what would be best??? im also looking to spen... roughly 150 on the internals... trying to upgrade the fps abit, (maby the rof) and keep her reliable :)

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

..... comming soon
guys?

bump

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
What's the current FPS? There is no point going too high. FPS doesn't make a massive difference on range etc so you are better off staying within site limits.

If you want to upgrade the ROF then you are going to need to up the voltage hence improve the gearbox/motor. You need to decide between torque/speed and then pick a gear set. Don't go all out on a fancy piston as it is best this goes instead of having an indestructible one and then be left with choas if something goes wrong. If you look through various online stores you will see what parts are available. There are tonnes of guides and YouTube videos covering upgrading since it is such a popular topic.

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

..... comming soon
well its around 295, last time it was chronoed.

im not sure what i want to do wih it, i think the idea would be to sligtly up everything, keeping the relibility... is this realistic within a 15o budget?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
It's realistic enough.

Before doing anything I'd ask yourself if you actually need to do the upgrades though. Would it even be of benefit to where you play etc.

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

..... comming soon
well at current i dont play much, im just sorting kit out and what not, the gun is broke at current ... that being the main reason for the upgrade realy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users