Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Steyr Aug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Loadouts: British DPM Trousers
    British Jungle Shirt
    Ospreys Desert uder armour
    Digital Tac Vest

How do i increase the power/distance/fps on this.....

Would changing to a metal hop up help?

All help would be appreciated... im making do with this rifle till i get a new one for my birthday.... fingers crossed

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Depends when your birthday is to be honest. My JG AUG was fine out of the box. I bought a few gearbox parts and got it running more smoothly, and the new hop-up made it much more accurate. BE (the manufacturer of your AUG) made it very cheaply and rather nastily. That is more of a plinker than a skirmishable weapon, methinks.

The only thing you need for the FPS/range would be one of these, though it may break your gearbox considering it's so cheap: http://www.patrolbas...m110-spring.htm
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
yeah the BE one isn't the most expensive gun, but it does have good range and internals...kinda lol well i am told it is a metal gearbox but Amy, you will need another mag and battery etc.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I wouldn't really say it is worth messing with, just wait until you get something more solid :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users