Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Sale, MP5 + M15 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Mr_Scream

Mr_Scream

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi I am selling off my guns since I have not been to an airsoft meeting for a few years and have found other interests. I only want them to go to a good sensible buyer who will use them responsibly.

I cant remember all the details of the guns but the M15 is a Classic army with an extendable stock and a 250 round (?) auto loading magazine. Only thing wrong with it is the fire selection switch is a little loose but this can be fixed. This gun is hardly used.

The MP5 was converted to an extendable stock and comes with a 50 round magazine and shows a little sign of wear (only cosmetic and almost all on the magazine) This is still in its original box.

Both have batteries although they have not been charged for years. I have a bag of ammo that will come with them and a home made loading rod for the MP5's magazine.

I payed 400 in total and have a price in mind but I am open to offers. Would ideally like to sell both together.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you want to contact me directly please do so at davidheathfield66@hotmail.com

Cheers

Mr_Scream

Mr_Scream

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Sold! Feel free to delete this post. Cheers

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users