Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Socom Tactical?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

if any one would like to get hold of me directly the mobile number is on the website this goes directly to me. which i am on from 9am - 9:30 pm excluding sundays and if i don't pick up just drop me a text. 

Regarding phone not being picked up please check our opening hours as the shop phone can not be picked up when closed.

i know a few bits can get missed but we where understaffed which has now been resolved with a additional member of staff. and every thing is now running smoothly again.

I know its not a good thing but we have been growing faster than expected over the last 3 years and only wanting to employee staff that have a back ground in airsoft makes it hard due to wanting staff to have knowledge of products.

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts
Anyone seen the price of the Krytac CRB on their website its £45 pound more than anywhere else.
Think maybe its time we started a price comparison thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users