Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Socom Tactical?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
can i trust this website? and if so are these BB's any good? http://www.socomtact...-bbs-p-490.html
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Never used the site before so I wouldn't know. I use king arms BB's which are usually quite good.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

kejot

kejot

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

• Guns: CA M15CQB, TM 226, TM mk23 socom. All i need!!

• Loadouts: loads but BFG's the best!!!!

• Sites: UCAP's
Yes Lawrence is very trustworthy, and the BB's are ok

PT247

PT247

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts

• Guns: KJW KC-02, Krytac SPR, PDW & SDP, TM VSR G-Spec, Mk23 & G27.

• Loadouts: whatever is comfortable

• Sites: Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush

Big thumbs up to Laurence from Socom Tactical, had a call from them re a recent order, one bit was out of stock which they were very apologetic for and he came up with an alternative solution, emailed me photos to see if I was happy, bits will be in the post tomorrow first thing.

Recommended. 

Qlimax

Qlimax

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1661 posts

• Guns: G&P MAGPUL M4 SENTRY,
    ASG SCORPION EVO 3,
    WE GLOCK 17 GEN 4

• Loadouts: ATACS FG.
    MULTICAM.
I've just used these for the first time.

first impressions were good. Had a slight error with my Order so they called corrected and sent.

but one of the items was faulty so has had to be returned and now its your usual Airsoft Supplier coming out.
Being difficult with refund. Ignoring me emails and if I call and say my name they put me on hold and then hang up.

I don't see why airsoft suppliers are the WORST for actioning refunds and customer services. I've only had three suppliers so far that have been bang on with their services and I've used quite a few.

this is defo another supplier CROSSED OFF my list of ones to use.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

first impressions were good. Had a slight error with my Order so they called corrected and sent.
but one of the items was faulty so has had to be returned and now its your usual Airsoft Supplier coming out.
Being difficult with refund. Ignoring me emails and if I call and say my name they put me on hold and then hang up.
I don't see why airsoft suppliers are the WORST for actioning refunds and customer services. I've only had three suppliers so far that have been bang on with their services and I've used quite a few.

Not an isolated incident either, one of the marshals from my local site had a similar issue with ST.

Qlimax

Qlimax

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1661 posts

• Guns: G&P MAGPUL M4 SENTRY,
    ASG SCORPION EVO 3,
    WE GLOCK 17 GEN 4

• Loadouts: ATACS FG.
    MULTICAM.

Not an isolated incident either, one of the marshals from my local site had a similar issue with ST.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

socomtactical.net

socomtactical.net

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi Chris

Would you like to explain the reason the refund was delayed? The Refund would of been instant if we could of but only being allowed 4 hours from package being returned to proccess as refund before you esclulated the claim which then has to go via paypal as it removes the refund button.

Laurence

socomtactical.net

socomtactical.net

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Not an isolated incident either, one of the marshals from my local site had a similar issue with ST.AS

Also it may be worth speaking to this person i guess initals are S W and asking for the full story.

We pride our self in sorting issues yes there will be the odd customer buy last year out of all our orders the issues that where not resolved with in the day  where about 3....

socomtactical.net

socomtactical.net

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

can i trust this website? and if so are these BB's any good? http://www.socomtact...-bbs-p-490.html

Hi why not pop into the shop and see us. i see you live in reading we are only a short drive.

PT247

PT247

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts

• Guns: KJW KC-02, Krytac SPR, PDW & SDP, TM VSR G-Spec, Mk23 & G27.

• Loadouts: whatever is comfortable

• Sites: Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush

Always good to hear both sides of a story before making judgements. As I said before I was really happy with the customer service and time/effort they took to sort out an issue.

SoapAirsoft

SoapAirsoft

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Dytac MK18 Invader M4
    TM "Government Issue" 1911 GBB Pistol

Highly reccomend ST. I'm quite sure I've spent enough in there to send Laurence on Holiday!

clumpyedge

clumpyedge

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• Guns: TM 416D Recoil
    TM VSR Pro
    WE Glock 19
    LCT AK74u

• Loadouts: OPFOR

• Sites: AWAHerts
    Ambush Adventures
    Red1
    UCAP
    Stirling
    MCG

I use ST for all my pyro and a few other bits and they have been e-mailing me well until late in the evening past their opening hours to get things sorted in the past. I will use them over anyone else if they have what i need. Super friendly on the phone and through e-mail as well!

tumblr_lp0eo328yx1qcvhia.gif

TheGrover

TheGrover

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• Guns: Customised ICS L85
    Customised GHK G5
    G&G Top-Tech TR15 Raider
    Customised WE P228

• Loadouts: British Armed Forces (ish)

• Sites: F&O @ Anzio
    F&O @ The Hive
I seem to be another unfortunate sod to get the craps service: my last order was missing part of an item. No problem I thought, sh*t happens

I sent an email asking for them to see if they had the part the same day I got the delivery. No reply

I rang up and asked someone, who just said "no problem, leave it with me"

Now, two weeks after my order landed I still have no part, no reply to my email and nobody answering the phone at ST to resolve the issue

Not pleased one bit

Baz JJ

Baz JJ

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2290 posts

• Guns: HK 416 D14.5RS
    Mk11 Mod0 7.62mm

• Sites: Okto Eight Milsim
    Gunman Airsoft
Speak to Laurence personally.
I think he was on holiday so he might still be away.
"It's the things that kill me, that make me feel most alive"

Okto Eight Milsim on Facebook

TheGrover

TheGrover

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Customised GHK G5
    G&G Top-Tech TR15 Raider
    Customised WE P228

F&O @ The Hive

Speak to Laurence personally.
I think he was on holiday so he might still be away.

I wish I could speak to anyone :P have you got his number or a way to get in touch with him?

Esoterick

Esoterick

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Ordered a box of 0.25g Blasters a couple of weeks ago, was at the weekend I placed the order then get a call on Wednesday saying they are out of stock and i'll have the order the following Tuesday. 

A week goes by after this so I tried calling(i.e. 2 weeks total), no answer. Dropped them an email and was told my order got lost in the system, got my order a couple of days later and they gave me a few quid credit. The box the BBs came in was battered so I'm glad it wasn't anything fragile in there.

When I drove down to the shop they were helpful, just seems they are a bit disorganised.

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

They have had some staff changes relatively recently plus Laurence does still have a full time day job as a sparky. They are usually pretty helpful but as with anyone getting pissy with them doesn't help your case (not that I'm saying you did).

Baz JJ

Baz JJ

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2290 posts

• Guns: HK 416 D14.5RS
    Mk11 Mod0 7.62mm

• Sites: Okto Eight Milsim
    Gunman Airsoft
Ring the shop and insist on speaking to him, or contact him through Facebook - Laurence Kay.

I wish I could speak to anyone :P have you got his number or a way to get in touch with him?

"It's the things that kill me, that make me feel most alive"

Okto Eight Milsim on Facebook

TheGrover

TheGrover

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Customised GHK G5
    G&G Top-Tech TR15 Raider
    Customised WE P228

F&O @ The Hive

Ring the shop and insist on speaking to him, or contact him through Facebook - Laurence Kay.

I've tried ringing but I never get an answer, I'll keep at it.

The missing part is probably only worth a quid, and definitely not worth starting a row over, especially as the magazine technically works without it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users