Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ASG MP5-A3 With Multi-position stock + 5 Mags and battery + Case

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

tpelling

tpelling

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Looking to swap my Mp5-A3 by ASG for something different?

This comes with 5 mags, 1 of which does not work because it does not have a spring in the top mechanism. 1 mag is 200 rounds and is a hi-cap wind up and the other 3 working are 100 round mid-caps. The Mags are currently taped one up one down with high quality WebTex camo tape which can be easily removed. The mags are taped 1 200rnd hicap and 1 100 rnd midcap and the other taped is two 100rnd midcap.

The battery is a 1100mAH 8.4 ASG battery.

The weapon has adjustable hop up and hits 320 fps with .2's The gun is in very very good condition and is only 1 month old!! I paid 179.99 I am including a case aswell with a RRP of 30. The extra mags also cost 40.

It is Solid ABS plastic and feels very good with a nice weight. It has metal sights aswel. The metal sight is a rotational one with different size sight holes. Its a good firer and im looking for something different

Any questions please ask!

PLEASE PM FOR PICS

Open to offers.

I can travel or meet anywhere within the central london, wimbledon, epsom, leatherhead, banstead, sutton, carshalton, wallington, tooting, kingston, twickenham, richmond e.c.t We can meet halfway maybe.

Thanks for reading!

tpelling

tpelling

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users