Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CYMA Thompson 'Chicago Typewriter' New! with extras spare batterys, charger, rifle case!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

tpelling

tpelling

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
This gun is the real deal when it comes to airsofting, I purchased for my son 12 about two weeks ago. The shop will not take it back because it is not faulty. I have a few magazines through it and it works flawlessly, I took it to my local site to test and some idiot with a ak47 backed into the gun and there are a very few minor cosmetic silver scratches on the font of the barrel and one on the side, these are hardly noticable and do not affect performance. Incredibly powerfull. I do not own a chronograph but I estimate this at around 350-360 fps. It has a complete metal reciever and main body and the foregrip, stock and trigger handle are all imitation wood however it is good quality imitation wood. The reason for sale is that this is too heavy for my son and I already have a full armoury (TM AK, TM P90 e.c.t) .It has all the original patents and it looks like the real deal, it has on the left side the full name of the gun in a high quality etching. It has one sling mount and can hold a large type battery. It has a full metal gear box and can handle 8.4v and 9.6v batteries. It has adjustable hop-up which is set just right for medium-long distance at the moment. It has two selector switches instead of one which are both metal, One is for safety, one is for full and semi auto. Included is TWO 3000 mAH 8.4v ASG batteries, One trickle charger, and a very nice rifle case. I can ship with the original box but it will cost a bit more because of the size.

Make: CYMA
Gun/Model: 1928 Chicago Typewriter Thompson Machine Gun, /w 450 ROUND DRUM MAG
Accessories: TWO 3000 mAH batteries, One Trickle charger, One large hard padded rifle case
Condition: As New
FPS: 340-360ish
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no

Price/Payment: I paid 269.99 for the gun, 44 each for the batteries, 10 for the Trickle charger and 30 for the case (please note I previously owned the case for 1 month but this is still in excelent condition). I paid in total 354 plus 16 for delivery.

PLEASE PM FOR PIC

I NOW NEED TO SELL THIS GUN QUICKLY, PICUP OR MEETING CAN BE ARRANGED. I WILL COME DOWN IN PRICE

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY - I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

Please be aware this is a heavy package.

Thanks for reading and if theres any questions you need to ask feel free!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users