Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Classic Army M24 (version 2) (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

MrSnuggleBump

MrSnuggleBump

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Make: Classic Army
Gun/Model: M24 (civilian version)

Accessories: Leupold M3 replica, Harris 1a2 bipod, Butler Creek scope covers, BlackHawk cheek rest, 3000+ Excel bb's, magazine loader and spare mag.

Condition: Virtually brand new
FPS: 312fps
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No to all.
Price/Payment: 240 couriered/PayPal or Bank Transfer

I love this gun but tbh it's become a wall hanger for me. I haven't played a game in ages and have too many expensive guns just sitting around so they have to go and this is one of them.

It's a gorgeous rifle. I purchased it brand new only a few months ago and have never gamed it. It is one of the most realistic guns i've used in airsoft. It is nearly the same weight as a real steal Remington. It has an adjustable stock and a nylon fibre body (no VSR plastic here..). It is in 1st class condition with not a single mark anywhere! and it operates flawlessly.

Included with the gun will be a replica Leupold M3 scope (plus mounts) which is also in 1st class condition. It has 3.5x to 10x magnification which should cover all bases for airsoft i.e. engaging, spotting and observing. A set of genuine Butler Creek flip up scope covers will come fitted.

Also included is a brand new, genuine (see pic of packaging for proof) Harris model 1a2 bipod. It is an incredibly solid, well made and versatile piece of kit. It is the 6" to 9" bench rest version worth over 60.

A BlackHawk cheek rest with leather cheek piece, bag of over 3000 0.2g Excel bb's, spare magazine and original magazine loader are all included in this sale.

The gun will come boxed in it original packaging with original documentation and will be sent by 48 hour courier after payment is received. For what is essentially a brand new and hard to get item with well over 100 worth of extra's i'd say this is a bargain... ^_^

Pictures with and without cheek rest...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for looking.

captain mophead

captain mophead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: -

• Loadouts: -
hi,

has the rifle been sold? if no, would it be possible to pick up in person?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users