Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sale JG AUG A3 FULL METALL (with 3xmag,1xsling,2xbattery) (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: AUG A3
    AK47

• Loadouts: ACU
This is a JG Aug A3 Tactical RIS AEG

Make:JG
Gun/Model:JG Aug A3 Tactical RIS AEG Full metal ( only the stock is plastic)
Accessories:
3X magazines (330 rds) (retailed at 15 each!)
1X Original Battery 1100
1X Original charger (two pin, you will need an adapter)
1X Cleaning rod
1X Manual
(The red dot aim is not included)
Condition: As good as new

FPS:+-345
Price/Payment: Paypal or Cash only, 140 delivered to your door, or 120 self pick up (Croydon)
Red dot aim can be added for an extra of 25(it's new, with selectable red/green reticle,made by A.C.M)
Spare 8.6v 1500 ni new battery (from component shop) for an extra of 12.

Need funds for new project, hence the sale. Only had it for 3 weeks, and had around 2500 rounds, just like brand new. Very accurate and reliable.

Features:

Retailer describe this gun as follow:
We have been asked for some time for a good Aug AEG, and we now have it, yet again a real winner for JG, fully TM compatible, what should be metal is metal and the quality of this AEG is fantastic, It even strips in seconds as per the TM version. We tested one at 345 +/- 5% fps, but this can vary from gun to gun.
If you like Bull pups and don't like to carry a big AEG then this guns for you, both compact but with a decent length inner brass barrel for accuracy and can really kick some fire out from the 300 round magazine at 345 fps, we once made a ris version and it came out at double this cost, so a real winner all in all.

The RIS front end is CNC machined aluminium!Very heavy duty ABS composite body.
330rd hi-cap mag, battery, charger, cleaning rod and manual included.
495mm precision inner barrel, 770mm overall length.
New black/chrome high performance reinforced 'SYSTEM 2008' gearbox

Posted Image

Posted Image

only take cash or paypal payment (payment need to be cleared first). You can pick up these items from East Croydon Station, or I can arrange delivery for you as well.

Please supply your UKARA detail, as I do not provide two tone option for this.

My contact number is 07772146068 (PM, or Send me a text with your offer)

Thanks for looking, Jamie

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

AK47

Pictures uploaded

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

AK47

Make me an offer and I can only say no, this is almost a brand new airsoft gun.

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Do you still have the original box? And what voltage batteries dose it use/you are supplying?

Also what make is the Red dot?

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

AK47

Do you still have the original box? And what voltage batteries dose it use/you are supplying?

Also what make is the Red dot?

Unfortunately I don't have the original box, it's just too big. I can give you a AK box (just bought a JG AK47) It use 8.4v mini battery. The red dot is made by A.C.M. Just got it from RSOV last week, meant to put it on to the AUG.

Just fired a couple of rounds in my room lunch time today, it's so much fun to play with. Remember, it has a 495mm precision barrel (longer than AK 47's 455mm barrel). And it is one of the most accurate AEG model.

By the way, I guess I will need the VIPER sling, so, now, the vip sling is not included, and I will lower the price by 10pound.

So the AEG package is now priced at 140 pound without sling. (125pound self pick up, croydon)

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

AK47

Price drop to 120.

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

AK47

Price drop to 110(with only 1 battery, 3 mags,no sling), this is as good as brand new(only 3weeks old!), the new one costs you 160, and to buy extra two mags will cost you another 30(so to buy new, this package cost you 160+30=190), as I am only asking for 110, you get 80 off now!

Ranger

Ranger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

AK47

Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users