Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G MP5 A4 Two Tone Blowback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

scotty2k25

scotty2k25

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
]SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

hi guys i bought my MP5 from actionhobbies new nothing wrong with it at all only had it a month at the max only had 500 rounds through it hop up may still need a bit of a run through but is completly fine, ia m only selling it because i need to save up for a motorcross bike, i have with it some G&G safety googles, 200rd high cap mag, 9.6v battery cleaning rod, manual, and of course the orginal box, i will sell it for 100 if we agree on a pick up (i live in consett near in county durham close to newcastle will give my postcode to however is willing to collect and pay) 120 by mail

make: G&G
model: A4 mp5 blowback
function: blowback
body construction: rubber hand grip and high quality ABS body and stock, metal inturnals and metal reciver and cocking handle (this means you can do the HK slap hehe)