Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Southdown Airsoft Weekender

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Hi All,

I have been toying with the idea of putting on a weekender at Southdown Airsoft in the May of 2012 (possibly september of 2011 if there was an extraordinary response) it would be on a bank holiday.

If this did go ahead then we would be looking at one of the most epic woodland weekenders in the UK!

The area would span over 120 acres of diverse woodland and include features like an oil rig site and if over 200 people turned up then some tanks!

The site is in West Sussex an hour from london an hour from brighton and 40 mins from portsmouth

Minimum age for the weekend would be 16.

.. anyway tell me what you think and tell me if your interested we're aiming for a minimum of 200 people so if your interested or know a few of your mates would be let me know below!

Cheers

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Map of woodland

Attached Files

• Attached File  sas.jpg   319.78KB   23 downloads

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

Well if its this year then you know im certainly up for it it, next year though i will be doing TA training.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I'd be really interested in this, may 2012 sounds good for me too. I'll tell my tram about it, and try to spread the word to get more interest in it.
Sounds good :)

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Darn! All of the huge war games won't take 14's :(
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Well if your 14 now and your birthday is 20th of may then depending when the bank holiday falls next year you'll be just 16 no?

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone

Well if your 14 now and your birthday is 20th of may then depending when the bank holiday falls next year you'll be just 16 no?

November. 15 :(
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Aaah sorry to hear that, I saw what date you joined the forum ( 20th of may) and just assumed it was your birthday then? haha well maybe just pop along to a skirmish day then :)

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider

Might possibly have a vehicle we can use at the weekender, am selling the rangie as ive been offered a mk1 snatch land rover which should be pretty ###### cool :P

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Sounds awesome, a chance for pintle mounts?! :P

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider

haha well, the mount i can do, but finding something cool to attach to it is another issue......gas powered potato cannon anyone? :P

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Potato guns for the win :P
But seriously some company.... I'm thinking g&p should make a decent m2 Browning. God I would chop of limbs for one :)

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider

Might as well go the whole way and get 4....

Posted Image

Would love to drive down the road with that on the roof, would definately scare the natives :lol:

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Lol the whole abnormal (nonairsofting) population would.run for the hills

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Haha excellent, if you want a land rover wolf I have a disco in tip top condition ;) I'll trade it for your rangerover lol

Anyway back to subject SOUTHDOWN AIRSOFT WEEKENDER who's interested?

We have 4 it's a start only another 196 to make it viable lol

P.s.if we were to run this there would be prizes etc to win as well as food stalls, airsoft shops, camo/equipment shops, firing ranges, pistol matches etc etc :)

Sam1454

Sam1454

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Sa80a1, MP5A5, M933, M4 Benelli, 1911, P226, G18c

• Loadouts: MTP
    PMC
    TAN
    OPFOR
    BLACK

• Sites: Lane End XSite
    Ground Zero
    The Mall
    Chobham Ambush Adventures
Sounds good me and my team are in

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Excellent how many are in your team?

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
I would be amazed if you make this happen. The only way I could posiably see it working from an amount of players point of view would be if you where to team up with another local site (combat south, ucap etc)
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

I'm not quite sure how joining with another site would make any difference? Apart from advertising in the form of flyers or posters at their sites?, If I get to the stage where I think we're good for the go ahead then I would probably take my team round the local sites and just talk to people about it on the day? If it did happen would you be interested?

Cheers

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
The reason I said that is because of the fact they are more established sites with u much higher number of registered players for instance it's not unusual to see 70-100 players on a walk on at combat south on the weekend.

Weekenders are not easiest for me due to baby and mrs etc but would be something I would consider and I play regular with 10 ish people in our team
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users