Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Southdown Airsoft

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Dear All,

Southdown Airsoft shall Be hosting a skirmish day on the 6th of March, If you would like to attend then please don't hesitate to contact us at southdownairsoft@gmail.com or leave a comment below this thread.

Thanks,

Southdown Airsoft

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

Not going to be able to make it to this one mate, am being forced to spend the weekend at the outlaws place oop north.

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
No problem matey, should have a fairly busy weekend all the hire guns have been rented plus others on top should be good!

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Hi,
I am going to try am go to one of your games over Easter, just wandering how many people you get on average roughly?
Thanks,
Marcus

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

On average at the moment about 20 but numbers are growing.

Cheers

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
That's good for me, I prefer smaller numbers if I'm honest, the opposite of almost everyone else I know lol.
I hope to become a regular once I can drive, probably early next year
marcus

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Excellent :) sounds good to me yeah having slightly fewer players than the big sites does have an advantage, we get to taylor the days to what everyone wants to do, so if there's a particular scenario or game play people want to play or try then we tend to go with it which makes for a fun day.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Ive got to admit though, you have some impressive hire guns compared to any other site ive been to lol.
Ill bring my team round over easter i think

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Good to hear, look forward to seeing you then,

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users