Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D Boys Kar98 with 25 Shells and Stripper Clips. Priced to sell. (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Hello all, As I sadly have to plow my way through my airsoft collection in a bid to get money for other airsoft projects, it has now come to the turn of my Kar98.

Gun is mint and boxed + comes with 25 spare shells and 4 stripper clips. Paid 139 for the gun, 60 for the extra shells and another 20 for stripper clips, 220 all together not includeing postage cost from the retailer. Looking for 165 all in.

Will do pic's soon. Thanks for looking.

Johnyl789

Johnyl789

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: G&P Sentry in Tan. KWA KP45 NS2 PTP GBB pistol.

• Loadouts: PMC Loadout With Chest Rig

• Sites: Section 8 (regulare site of scoutthedoggie)
Alright mate. Is this gun still for sale? also any chance of some pics? and will you deliver to Scotland?

cheers
file:///C:/Users/Ryan/Desktop/tattoo%20designs%20etc/Weapons%20designs/mysddkweapon.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Ryan/Desktop/tattoo%20designs%20etc/Weapons%20designs/mysddkweapon.jpgShhh!! Dont scream...

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Alright mate. Is this gun still for sale? also any chance of some pics? and will you deliver to Scotland?

cheers

Hello bud, I'll sort out pic's for you tomorrow once back from work. Deleviry to Scotland is no problem : ).

Pic's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Been asked so for the benefit of one n all, you can load the shells indiviually by hand or use stripper clips for faster reloads. There is a notch on the receiver for stripper clips as per real steel that the clips goes on to and you press down with your thumb for loading. Pictures explain it better.

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Price drop 155 all in.

Had a fair few PM's people asking how the stripper clips work. You can load five shells by hand or with stripper clips, this U tube clip will explain it better then I can :

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Bump !!! This is full metal ABS stock version.

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Final price drop 145 posted and paypal'd ( atleast 20 of that'll be postage and paypal fee's, so won't go any lower).

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
would you swap that

Hello m8 I am under 18 and really want that gun how
Much wouldn't be to have it two tone thanks :)

stich109

stich109

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: VFC Scar Light (black)
    Franchi single Shot, Shotgun (flexi stock)

• Loadouts: All black
    Viper Hong Kong Police vest
    Viper Knee pads...
Hi, Im very interested in buying a Kar98,
Could you tell me the condition/s of the shells? obviously not every single one, are some damaged... (very good, good, used. bad, poor)
The FPS of the rifle?
Length of time you had the Rifle?
And where did you purchase the extra shells and clip strips...?
Thank you!

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
me='stich109' date='Apr 8 2011, 02:14 AM' post='22679']
Hi, Im very interested in buying a Kar98,
Could you tell me the condition/s of the shells? obviously not every single one, are some damaged... (very good, good, used. bad, poor)
The FPS of the rifle?
Length of time you had the Rifle?
And where did you purchase the extra shells and clip strips...?
Thank you!
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with the shells bud, it's a newly bought gun and D boys are makeing the shells of better material now according to actionhobbies where I bought the gun, fps around 270, higher with .2g bb's, had it for a couple of months, comes boxed with manual, only played with a few times in the back garden so it's still mint. Shells were bought with the gun from actionhobbies, stripper clips bought from HK.

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Guns: Two tone d90h, beretta 92fs

• Loadouts: target, mask, goggles
Look at my ak47?!

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Look at my ak47?!

No thanks mate. Rifle is SOLD elsewhere, mods please close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users