Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The Embassy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Loadouts: British DPM Trousers
    British Jungle Shirt
    Ospreys Desert uder armour
    Digital Tac Vest

First ever day airsofting today at the Embassy, Leicester.

It was amazing.
Very painfull, i have lots of little lumps and bruises and cuts from the BBs even one on my nose!

So much open space but so many rooms and some nice warehouse a kill house floors.
Is really good for room clearing, and the basement is very dark and its so hard to spot whos on your team or not.

Overall i thoroughly enjoyed it.... back again on the 12th March.

Just thought id update you guys

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Cheers Amy sounds interesting might see you there some time :)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
i went there last month and its the best cqb site ive been to.fast paced games with plenty off objectives.the basement is pitch black which makes for some pretty hair raising softing.the whole site is normally in play in most games which means you can go up the stairs across the 2nd or 3rd floor and come back down the others and flank them.the site limits are 350fps and is restricted to semi auto only.i hope too see some of you there soon

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users