Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First AEG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

JRixon1

JRixon1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I have just started airsoft and i am still about a month away from getting my UKARA. What guns would everyone recomend for a beginner for around the 200- 250 mark and is this a good amount to spend? i would ideally like an assualt rifle which is full metal with blowback.

The two guns i am most interested in are: http://www.actionhob...dy_AUZNZ.aspx?1

http://www.actionhob...ck_ARG7D.aspx?1

Thanks for any suggestions ;) (M4's are preferred but i dont mind looking into others)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Both are good choices but are you sure about blowback? 200 - 250 is a great amount to spend :)

JRixon1

JRixon1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Both are good choices but are you sure about blowback? 200 - 250 is a great amount to spend :)

At the moment i am swaying towards the G&G as the APS guns are brilliant value but some batches are having slight problems :/. Im not too sure if i want blowback or not as it sounds good but is just another thing that could go wrong! Do most people avoid blowback?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
It's more likely that something could go wrong, but it obviously doesn't mean it will. I'd say the majority of new players would avoid blowback for the possible issues that it might throw up. There are plenty of awesome non blow back guns too.

JRixon1

JRixon1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I think I will go for blowback :) and I am now looking into the G&G Commando, have you or anyone else reading this used one? If so what are they like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users