Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lefthanded

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rumba

rumba

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys am left handed and would like to find a special gun, this is one of my favorite http://www.swisslink.......1375&sid=28
Any help would be appreciate thanks

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Being a lefty shouldn't make a difference when shooting ( except if you are planning on using a L85 (SA80) or Styre AUG (due to their Bullpup design). Any "normal" lay out gun will be fine, my Mrs is a lefty and had no probs with a MP5.

Teacake

Teacake

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: none yet

• Loadouts: army cadets gear, need mask
im also a lefty and i have no problems with guns but thanks ill have a look havnt tried sa80s yet mates got one so im going to ask him if i could breifly use it and see if its a pain to use.

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

It was a little more specific to real steel firearm as then you have the cocking handle and hot brass to worry about but i imagine the cocking handle of a SA80 would jam into your chest as a lefty and be uncomfortable. Plus the mag release and fire selector would be on the wrong side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users