Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HFC T77

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

tnucjim

tnucjim

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Make:HFC
Gun/Model: T77 gas blowback smg
Accessories: magazine,hop tool,manual & hardcase
Condition: like new
FPS: circa 320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no
Price/Payment:70 or make an offer. price includes postage
Pictures:Posted Image

HFC T77 gas blowback - purchased recently from new. Awesome rate of fire on green gas and metal body with folding stock.
Comes with a hard case that was supplied with the gun.

SOLD

Cian

Cian

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: Steyr Aug m50 Sniper E14EBR

• Loadouts: British BDU

Make:HFC
Gun/Model: T77 gas blowback smg
Accessories: magazine,hop tool,manual & hardcase
Condition: like new
FPS: circa 320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no
Price/Payment:80
Pictures:Posted Image

HFC T77 gas blowback - purchased recently from new. Awesome rate of fire on green gas and metal body with folding stock.
Comes with a hard case that was supplied with the gun.

hey im realy intrested about the gun wondering if u woulf knock it down to 70 and if you would be able to two tone it i know that would be dificult but we will see thank you and hop you reply soon

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Good luck bud. They are notoriously hard to two-tone. Spray the wrong area and you've added a heck lot of friction that could cause it to rupture or otherwise be damaged.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

tnucjim

tnucjim

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

hey im realy intrested about the gun wondering if u woulf knock it down to 70 and if you would be able to two tone it i know that would be dificult but we will see thank you and hop you reply soon

Hello - in response to pm's and other queries, i will not two-tone this gun plus you must be over 18 and have a site membership number to buy.

mike2nd

mike2nd

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hello - in response to pm's and other queries, i will not two-tone this gun plus you must be over 18 and have a site membership number to buy.

PM'ED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users