Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM MP5K PDW - Folding Stock (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Nick84

Nick84

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
SOLD :.......

Make: Tokyo Marui

Model: MP5K PDW

Accessories: 2x 200 Round Mags, 2x Batterys, Fitted M110 Spring, Sling.

Condition: Works fine apart from that it will only fire in single shot if its been in fully auto first, Might be easily fixed but does still work in both modes as it is. Mags and gun engraved TGS-Cold as shown in pics, Helps to identify your kit from others even if its not your tag =p

FPS: Untested but about 330 at a guess with the M110 spring fitted

Price/Payment: 100, Cash on collection, I live in Birmingham "I would prefer you to collect" Or you can send me a cheque but you will have to pay for postage aswell and wait for it to clear before i will send. Also i do NOT accept Paypal due to trouble with people on there in the past.

Im also selling a CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine with CA M203 Grenade launcher HERE for a ridiculous price. Check it out! CLICK HERE

Posted Image

Posted Image

onion

onion

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

• Guns: G&G m4 , G&P m13 a3

• Loadouts: British dpm , Webtex assult vest , viper tac goggles
[hi mate , interested in your mp5 , am not to fair away , when is collection possible if i were to buy ? have you got a contact number ?
Harrys the name - Airsofts the game! G&P m16
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Nick84

Nick84

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

[hi mate , interested in your mp5 , am not to fair away , when is collection possible if i were to buy ? have you got a contact number ?

PM Sent

Nick84

Nick84

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

PM Sent

SOLD!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If the sale took place through these forums then please could those involved leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users